DVDVR Message Board

WWE 24/7 Title

RIPPA

I don't watch WWE programming but I started following Drake Maverick, his wife, and Truth on Twitter because of this title. I can't believe they haven't locked up Drake's wife yet. The entire saga has been gold. 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2019 at 9:13 PM, Ace said:

Renee Michelle better be getting a contract outta this.

So long as she's in a non-wrestling role (for now at least) then sure.  The times I've seen her wrestle at MCW I wasn't impressed and her MYC match didn't do much to change that for me.  But if she's brought in as a wrestler hopefully time in the PC will help change that.

That said her involvement in all this is really amusing and makes Drake's antics all the more wackier.

37 minutes ago, goodhelmet said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the 24/7 belt was a network idea, not a WWE idea. Am i right on this? 

Yep, it was supposedly the best of bad ideas USA gave them. Truth, Maverick, and co. have made it work out pretty darn well.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, goodhelmet said:

Amazingly well! It's the most entertaining thing they have going... with all credit to the performers pulling it off. 

Yeah it has been so good that we almost forget how horrible the original reaction was and how sad Mick Foley looked doing it 

• Like 2

Assuming they don't do a change over this weekend - Drake will have the longest title reign (or at least tie it depending on how you count) on Monday