DVDVR Message Board

WWE 24/7 Title

RIPPA

That (MAW kid winning the 24/7 title) would be great. Right up until the point that you have to take it back from them.

Although getting pinned by John Cena/Seth Rollins/Roman Reigns would have to be pretty amazing for someone... Then they can turn around and drop it to Lars or something.

Edited by L_W_P

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Ooh, forgot this:

That music sounds like something that would be used on Miami Vice right after the intro plays. Like Sonny waking up, and is informed by Tubbs of the murder of his former partner, and friend. Or Sonny arriving at the police station, and being informed that another former partner, and friend was murdered. Maybe even Sonny being informed while catching a tan that his other former partner, and lover was murdered.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Haha 2

Title History so far

• Titus O'Neil
  • Bobby Roode
  • R-Truth
  • Elias
  • R-Truth (2)
  • Jinder Mahal
  • R-Truth (3)
  • Elias (2)
  • R-Truth (4)

So they are averaging 3 swaps a week

• Like 1

Please for the love of god, do a title change on the airplane.   The obsessive types that run match history websites will go insane trying to track where the flight was when the change happened. 

"Near West Haifa, Sudan"

Come on WWE, make this happen. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Please for the love of god, do a title change on the airplane.   The obsessive types that run match history websites will go insane trying to track where the flight was when the change happened. 

"Near West Haifa, Sudan"

Come on WWE, make this happen. 

Ask and ye shall receive.

EDIT: Dammit, beat by seconds.

Edited by Raziel

5 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Haha, yeah fucking nerds! ?

On an unrelated note, anyone know what airport that was at?

• Haha 3

I thought it was funny looking at the collection of people together during the last title change.   Most of them can barely get on the B shows. They wish there was more shows from places run by dictators.    I am picturing them near the luggage on the plane.  

6 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Mella really needs to realize she is gonna have to do a lot of running and start wearing flats

Heath Slater still finding new ways to use his catchphrase. Why they pushed him, and Rhyno away in favor of the lame B-Team act still baffles me. 

He can turn on Truth in a dramatic way with a “I’m sorry Truth, but I’ve got kids”.

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs