DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 4

Dolfan in NYC

Fred Jackson does not start over Lacy or Bush, try again, and Gino and EJ are both completely unproven quanities.And dude, I named two guys on the AFC East all star team who were on the fucking RAMS last year. This is worse then what the AFC South or North teams would be.

PLease, the Bills wouldnt trade Jackson for Bush straight up, and Freddys fumble troubles are nothing compared to Macy's. 

You wouldn't trade Bush for Spiller? Lol

Defining top 5 player is difficult. The Bears 5 best players at there skills are probably Marshall, Tillman, Jennings, Briggs and... Forte or Peppers. Hard call. I would want a player at the same position who is better, so no "robbing Peter to pay Paul" cases of fixing a hole just to create another one. No WR matches Marshall, no CB matches Tillman or Jennings, no OLB matches Briggs. Forte for Spiller is interesting, though I lean to keeping Forte. Is Mario Williams good again? Not sure on the present comparison on him to Peppers.

If it's based on most important players, Tannehill for Cutler is interesting. Younger, Cheaper, signed longer.

I pose this question to the rest of the Wrecking Krue:Are there any players on the Bills, Jets or Dolphins that you would trade a top five player for?I wouldn't trade Megatron, Bush, Stafford, Suh or Fairley for any of them. Nor would I trade Ansah, Delmas, Bell, Reiff or Houston.

Spiller I'd take for sure. Not Fred Jackson and his old man body, he fucked me over two years in a row in fantasy, I wouldn't want that to transfer to reality. I definitely wouldn't replace Nelson, Cobb or even Jones for Stevie Johnson and I like Stevie. Finley's shit, but Chandler never does anything. I wouldn't let any of the Jets in a room with the Packers. Fucked if I even know anything about the Dolphins. Lamar Miller? That's a person right?

Like the Packers themselves, I don't care about defense....so probably no would be the answer. Maybe Cameron Wake, just for the CFL past.

So I didn't even realise this because I genuinely give no fucks about the AFC East but the fucking Bills lost to the fucking Jets. I said the Jets were the worst team in the NFL and they beat the Bills lololololol

While I normally don't want to let the facts get in the way of trolling - please stop saying anyone other than the Jags are the worst team in the NFL

• Like 1

Oh BTW - for those that didn't see - two of the Giants OL starters are out this week. Ya know - that amazing OL that gave up 7 sacks last week.

I would be excited about a high draft pick except I am terrified they would take a RB... or more people from Rutgers... or Ohio State for that matter

• Like 1

Despite reports that Terrell Pryor passed the concussion tests and would start - Jay Glazer is reporting that Raiders players told him that they were told last night that Matt Flynn would start today for the Raiders

So I didn't even realise this because I genuinely give no fucks about the AFC East but the fucking Bills lost to the fucking Jets. I said the Jets were the worst team in the NFL and they beat the Bills lololololol

While I normally don't want to let the facts get in the way of trolling - please stop saying anyone other than the Jags are the worst team in the NFL
Worse than the Jets? Surely not.

No, I did not. Thank you for the information, sir.

Dallas at San Diego: Trailing late in the fourth, Tony Romo marches his offense down the field and hits Marcus Gilchrist for a decisive, game-ending interception. But with 1:37 left on the clock, did the Cowboys leave too much time for Rivers to orchestrate a game-ending interception of his own?

:D

The Giants, Shittsburgh, the Vikings, JAgoffs, Yuccaneers, REdskins and Raiders are all worse than the Bills.  Talent for Talent, so are the Jest. Are the Bills still a young team with a new head coach, in a month they will b much better than now, and by the end of the year will be in the 7-8 win range. Super bowl contenders ? Not yet. I just don't get the love for a division with three great Qb's, two superdupermegastars, and one playoff team.  Hate to break it to you, but the playoffs spots in the NFC are going to the Saints/Falcons and the Seahawks/49ers. . .

The Giants, Shittsburgh, the Vikings, JAgoffs, Yuccaneers, REdskins and Raiders are all worse than the Bills.  Talent for Talent, so are the Jest. The Jury is still out on the Browns, the Cardinals and Eagles.The the Bills still a young team with a new head coach, in a month they will b much better than now, and by the end of the year will be in the 7-8 win range. Super bowl contenders ? Not yet. I just don't get the love for a division with three great Qb's, two superdupermegastars, and one playoff team.  Hate to break it to you, but the playoffs spots in the NFC are going to the Saints/Falcons and the Seahawks/49ers. . .BTW the NFC LEast is the worst division in Football and its not even  close.