DVDVR Message Board

EACSTTROA

Zac_Fu

1 hour ago, turk128 said:

Not sure which I like more, Jeff or Matt's impression. They were both fantastic.

Oh Jeff's, are you kidding me?  Edge basically destroyed Jeff by acting like a random guy who oh yeah, I just happened to have awful hair and eyes drawn on my eyelids.

Just starting to catch up now and I'm pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the show. It may be a very niche comedy show, but I am definitely in that niche and I hope they give it another season to grow.

This show is the best thing on the Network.

Next season I want the Brood vs the Wyatts with the Gobbledegooker as Sister Abigail.  The fact that sentence even remotely makes perfect sense is amazing.

If they don't do Season 2, I'd be happy with The New Day Show That Totally Doesn't Reek of Booty.

When they do their "Mean Tweets" segment, they need to tell the wrestlers that the humor is in a deadpan read, not a butthurt retort to a months old tweet. AJ Styles gets it, though. I've always thought he was underrated when it came to comedy.

I'm sad there's no immediate plans for a second season. Like I said in another thread, it was definitely the best network original that wasn't just a glorified shoot interview.

18 hours ago, Go2Sleep said:

When they do their "Mean Tweets" segment, they need to tell the wrestlers that the humor is in a deadpan read, not a butthurt retort to a months old tweet. AJ Styles gets it, though. I've always thought he was underrated when it came to comedy.

They are no different than the celebrities when Kimmel does the segment.

Some of them get it - some of them are clearly pissed (which is also amusing considering that the majority of the Kimmel ones are made up by the writing staff)

I can't say I'd be surprised.  Edge admitted it takes an awful lot to prepare these and film them, and that's likely because they have a huge hand in the show.  They both have families and if they felt it wasn't worth all that time I honestly couldn't blame them.  I'm just glad we had season one to enjoy which was awesome.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Aww... they yanked down the video with Kurt Angle

Well anyway - Season 2 was advertised as "Coming Soon" in the Network commercial yesterday

• 5 weeks later...