DVDVR Message Board

EACSTTROA

Zac_Fu

Amazing episode. Great to have this back after two weeks off. Funniest comedy around.

Laughed out loud at the wrestlers dating thing and then listing all the SHOOT couples in wrestling - including listing Davey Richards! among others.

Christian's hilarious shears mannerisms in the early episodes led to the payoff of Brutus actually being on the show.

Also good laugh at the Cesaro rug pulled out from under him joke with the chocolates.

This week's episode is fucking great. During the "WrestlersOnly.com" dating site parody, pause the scroll of wrestlers who have hooked up using the site. You'll see names like 

Spoiler

Layla and Ricky Ortiz. John Morrison and Melina. Mickie James and Magnus. Anjelina Love and Davey Richards. Mike Bennett and Maria. 

The full list is

Spoiler

Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella

John Cena & Nikki Bella

Emma & Zack Ryder

Bubba Ray Dudley & Velvet Skye

Stephanie McMahon & Triple H

John Morrison & Melina

Mickie James & Magnus

Billy & Chuck

Angelina Love & Davey Richards

Lalya & Ricky Ortiz

Tyson Kidd & Natalya

Edge & Beth Phoenix

Brock Lesnar & Sable

Undertaker & Michelle McCool

Cody Rhodes & Eden

Mike Bennett & Maria

The Miz & Maryse

Rusev & Lana

Matt Hardy & Reby Sky

Shawn Michaels & Whisper

2 hours ago, ChrisM said:

Really surprised they didn't include Dean Ambrose and Renee Young, in that list. 

Edge and Lita, not all of them can last

Josh Matthews and Madison Rayne

CM Punk and AJ Lee, probably would have been if Punk left on good terms

"Have him back by Monday,  he's gotta put Heath Slater over!" followed by the Hot Tag commercial was great.

Oh and "During ECW's heyday... 2009."

This show has gotten a million times better since the first episode.

Holy cow this episode was great.  The hot tag segment was gold, as was Bayley's part.  I don't have video editing skills, otherwise I'd splice in audio of Walter from Lebowski when he's smashing the car (the "This is what happens..." line) when she was hitting Dreamer with the cane.  And of course the dating site segment was tremendous.  Actually, the whole episode was just really, really great, I love this show.

10 hours ago, Go2Sleep said:

"Have him back by Monday,  he's gotta put Heath Slater over!" followed by the Hot Tag commercial was great.

I know people will freak out, but it would be hilarious if Styles lost to Heath Slater on Monday

Dreamer put a Facebook post up saying that the fried mushroom bit really did happen years ago and he definitely got a black eye.  It's amazing what they bring in from real life experiences.  What I'm also loving is they aren't afraid to go with things in the style of popular Youtube videos.  They used Bad Lip Reading, old people react to a thing, and other stuff.  So whoever comes up with that deserves some kudos.

And if anybody I know gets a chocolate martini, I'm checking to make sure there's actual chocolate behind the bar.

Only on this show can you hear such things like Mean Gene saying "get ready to eat my ass"  and jokes about Sean Mooney having a big dick :lol:

I also like on last weeks show about how Christian enjoyed eating Moose Balls and even Edge couldn't even stifle the laughter.  I am thinking there was over 5 takes on that one and that was still the best one they could come up with

14 hours ago, Cristobal said:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if there were quite a lot of places to hear Mean Gene say "Get ready to eat my ass."

Yeah but this show is a nice consultation prize for those of us who have never been invited to one of Gene's orgies.