DVDVR Message Board

EACSTTROA

Zac_Fu

Haven't seen last week, but I'd say this was the best one so far. They know their audience (hardcore fans, Attitude Era fans, etc) and play it up to them a lot. Maybe there's too many references that most wouldn't get, but if you do it's bound to deliver at least a chuckle and at best a hearty laugh. Tonight flowed super well, glad I'm sticking with this.

I think they're finally catching their stride in what the show should be.  The skits were short and to the point and a good amount of non-PG humor.  Not going to spoil it, but the last scene tonight might be the most disturbing thing seen on the Network so far.

I think they're finally catching their stride in what the show should be. The skits were short and to the point and a good amount of non-PG humor. Not going to spoil it, but the last scene tonight absolutely, not only merely was but truly, most sincerely was the most disturbing thing seen on the Network so far.

FTFY

I legit LOL'ed at Edge's "Boo Roman" and The Ryback Tweet Delete app. This ep moved at a good pace and didn't drag. I could have even had the AJ bit go longer or had Christian pop in with a "I wrestled there too!"

Also the Christen circling Edge saying 'please retire, please retire' and Edge saying 'I already did...didn't you too' and Christen looking sad saying 'I can't talk about that' before walking off with his head down. got an lol from me

• Like 1

I will say that the episode with the above clip was much better than the first episode (which are the only two I watched)

If nothing else - I like that they again are trying to promote the "other" talent that most of management doesn't care about (Like cross-promoting Taste of Tenelle)

Based on that clip, I decided to give the most recent episode a second chance, and it was a lot better than the first one. That dig on Emma was unexpected. After that and the TNA troll, I expected them to show censored versions Lana's nude pics when she was on screen.

On 3/25/2016 at 6:26 PM, Go2Sleep said:

Looks like they've found the best approach is to go for full shoot comedy. It probably is, since that's a niche that hasn't really been tapped on a large scale.

That was the best bit of their turn from vampires to comedy heels originally.  I remember a Raw where they were just throwing out insider terms all over the place on commentary.

On 3/30/2016 at 5:02 PM, Trocar Slush Weasel said:

That was the best bit of their turn from vampires to comedy heels originally.  I remember a Raw where they were just throwing out insider terms all over the place on commentary.

"We're here to do some commentary, and maybe a run-in."

• 2 weeks later...