DVDVR Message Board

2015 Hall of Fame

HumanChessgame

The best "ya know..." in wrestling history is from a WWF PPV in '97 when DX are interviewed in the back. Shawn cuts his promo and just as Trips hits us up with a glorious "ya knowwwwww..." the camera cuts back to the crowd and Vince stumbles through his lines. A TRULY WONDERFUL MOMENT IN WWF HISTORY.

Triple H has evolved and become more varied in his promos now. He has ditched "YA KNOW" in favor of "You see.." or "The thing is, in this business...'

I just want Nash to come out in a cloud of smoke wearing a green high-collar cape and Don Post old man mask. Shawn can be dressed as a flying monkey for the intro speech.

- RAF

His Oz theme music was pretty badass. Had a very similar bassline to "Another One Bites the Dust".

Yeah, there's lambs to the slaughter, and then there's sending Eva Marie out to host an event in front of the hardest of the hardcore. Maria Menounos got eaten alive for 8 minutes. 

Okay, now I'm thinking Diesel pulls Vader to the ring on a rickshaw while Vader pantomimes shifting gears. Vince on commentary: "Whatta ride!!"

Actual tears of laughter at the thought of this. Just imaging EXCITABLE FACE COMMENTATOR VINCE trying to put it over

"HAHAHAAAAAA WHATTA RIDE FOR THE BABY BULL! ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN THE WWF"

• Like 3

Not sure if I'm the only one feeling this way, but I'm not sure if I can see Connor's induction.  I want to, but just knowing the feels it will bring will be tough.  Just thinking about it puts a lump in my throat.  If we're booking who gets inducted at certain points, it would need to be before somebody like Rikishi gets inducted to lighten the mood.