DVDVR Message Board

NXT 2015 THREAD

RIPPA

The rumor is he gets to keep Samoa Joe. I think he's in a much better position to have a good run now than he would have if he'd signed 10 years. The climate in WWE has changed a lot.

I feel like some of you guys haven't watched his recent ROH matches against Kyle O'Reilly and Jay Briscoe. He's been looking awesome recently, regardless of his weight.

I last watched a Samoa Joe match in 2004. I'm pretty excited for him to do some stuff, actually.

WWE officially announced that Jason Albert had the interim tag removed and that is now the head trainer (or Head Coach as they call it)

Sara Del Ray was promoted to be Assistant Head Coach

Oh also - on the Triple H conference call he said the touring goal is for two different tours.

The "A" Towns would be the "known" NXT (ie the ones on TV) folks going around the country

The "B" Towns would be the Florida house shows and would be the newer development folks

So Sara Amato is currently in the highest position in WWE than any female who's last name isn't McMahon in terms of how important she is to the company and product? Especially now that she's going to be working with the main roster divas and being a producer for RAW and Smackdown. I can't think of anyone that was employed by WWE who had any type of major influence off the top of my head

So Sara Amato is currently in the highest position in WWE than any female who's last name isn't McMahon in terms of how important she is to the company and product? Especially now that she's going to be working with the main roster divas and being a producer for RAW and Smackdown. I can't think of anyone that was employed by WWE who had any type of major influence off the top of my head

Jane Geddes is the name that comes to mind.

In terms of the on-screen product, possibly not, but WWE's CMO is a woman, as is their head of General Counsel and assorted other corporate officers.

Trips said there were no plans to run all ladies special which got me thinking. I'm not saying they should, but could NXT support two one hour shows, one for each gender? I know NXT: Dudes would be fine but is the roster deep enough for an NXT: Chicks?

Not really. They've only got 7 women (Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and Dana Brooke) on the televised roster, plus guest appearances by Leva Bates.

No way. I'm guessing the big 4 will all be up on the main roster by early next year and that would leave them with Alexa, Dana Brooke, Carmela, the 2 Australians, and whoever else they haven't gotten TV ready yet. Right now with all of them there they don't have enough to run a one-off special much less a weekly program.

maybe in a year or 2, not now. They've built up about 5 really credible women in the past year and a half and you got Emma back for now. Dana Brooke and Alexis should be up to the next level in time. The fact that you have to Womens matches on the NXT specail says alot one is a semi-Main or Main event the other is a nicely built tag match.

Yeah, in this scenario I imagined there would be a lot of WWE Divas putting in some time in NXT. Outside of the Bellas/Naomi and Tamina deal, I haven't seen much of them in a while. The occasional match on Main Event is all.

Trips said there were no plans to run all ladies special which got me thinking. I'm not saying they should, but could NXT support two one hour shows, one for each gender? I know NXT: Dudes would be fine but is the roster deep enough for an NXT: Chicks?

With the roster that has actually debuted in the ring on NXT, no. If they brought up women still in developmental and who have just been doing announcing/interview duties, yes.