DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2014-15 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

Golden State genuinely has something. Also, don't sleep on a potential Dallas-Golden State series. That also holds the promise of good things.

In a year where LeBron might spend 3/4 of the season trying to figure out Irving, Durant is hurt and Kobe is a dumpster fire, Curry is making a legit case for MVP right now.

The Sixers are bad enough they don't need the refs against them.

Last few games there have been a few ticky calls from the refs.

And you wrote this before that foul call on Garnett that got MCW his 6th. So bad. 3rd straight game with things to be optimistic about for the future. Noel's energy level has gone up since Bledsoe made those comments. Lit a fire. Good effort tonight which hasn't been the case most of the season. So many times you have the Sixers miss a shot. 1 Sixer is surrounded by 4 opponents going for the rebound.  Yet the Sixers still manage to get beat down the court. 

Fun fact: going back to last year the Sixers have won 4 of their last 51 games. Tonight was not one of them :-(

I think they will pull one out in that 3 game stretch coming up. Minnesota, OKC and Detroit. The Thunder game is at home but who knows Westbrook and Durant could be back.

The Sixers are bad enough they don't need the refs against them.

Last few games there have been a few ticky calls from the refs.

And you wrote this before that foul call on Garnett that got MCW his 6th. So bad. 3rd straight game with things to be optimistic about for the future. Noel's energy level has gone up since Bledsoe made those comments. Lit a fire. Good effort tonight which hasn't been the case most of the season. So many times you have the Sixers miss a shot. 1 Sixer is surrounded by 4 opponents going for the rebound.  Yet the Sixers still manage to get beat down the court. 

Fun fact: going back to last year the Sixers have won 4 of their last 51 games. Tonight was not one of them :-(

I think they will pull one out in that 3 game stretch coming up. Minnesota, OKC and Detroit. The Thunder game is at home but who knows Westbrook and Durant could be back.

Yeah, what got me was a few games ago they were down by 26ish with two minutes left and the refs called an offensive charging foul on the Sixers.  Seriously.

The charging foul on Wroten was a ticky call which prompted the post.  

Then the Garnett call was on MCW, then Noel, and then back to MCW.  

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Apparently this week in 1994 was the Penny Hardaway show. But we also get AWwwwoooohhhhh MOOKIE. And a dirty behind the back dribble dunk by Chris Webber.

"PJ BROWN KEEPS THE SIXERS WINLESS" - A timeless quote.

I like that Mavs can't beat the Spurs, so Cuban wants out of the west. lol

In fairness, he said he wanted all the Texas teams out of the West, and Memphis.

Texas teams in the East would be weird. Memphis reminds me of an old school East team.

I don't know what team would switch to West. All the teams mentioned just seem like they should be out East.

I like that Mavs can't beat the Spurs, so Cuban wants out of the west. lol

In fairness, he said he wanted all the Texas teams out of the West, and Memphis.

Texas teams in the East would be weird. Memphis reminds me of an old school East team.

I don't know what team would switch to West. All the teams mentioned just seem like they should be out East.

Geographically, the logical choice would be Milwaukee. Unless/until the Hawks move to Seattle, then its an easy move, for memphis anyway. Too move the texas teams would mean NO too, and there aren't four more teams in range in the east. . .  .

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Apparently this week in 1994 was the Penny Hardaway show. But we also get AWwwwoooohhhhh MOOKIE. And a dirty behind the back dribble dunk by Chris Webber.

"PJ BROWN KEEPS THE SIXERS WINLESS" - A timeless quote.

Fuckin James "Hollywood" Robinson.  Now thats a name I haven't heard in forever.  I lived in Alabama when he was in college there, and always listened to the broadcast of their games on the radio.  Saw him a few times.  Always thought he'd be a bigger deal.

It should be like the 1970's again with both Chicago and Milwaukee going West.

Nah man, we good. Blackhawks are West. Bulls are East. Bears are North. Sox are Southside. We're balanced that way.

• Like 2