DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Alicia Fox is a gorgeous woman. I mean, they're all attractive obviously, but she's really a step-up from the rest. Except maybe Paige.

I never paid as much to Alicia due to Paige, but this episode made this statement very true.  What I also love is that as gorgeous as she and Paige are, they're just a couple goofballs.  It's that right combination of looks and personality that makes them worth watching.  A spinoff show with them sounds gravy, I adore them both.

That opening bit was hilarious.  Started with a Renee cameo and it got so much better with the table spot.  Loved the return of BRIIIEEE MOOOOOOODDDDDEEEEE!!!!!!! (with Paige), that was so awesome.  I'm amazed how Brie had all that yet was sober as could be the next day.  If she had a lot to drink that's impressive.  Wade was pretty much Good Guy Wade, even when saying why he dumped her.  It did feel real, and it was one of the better moments of the show.

And I know it's said every week, but I really hope Nattie is off the show next season.  She's pretty much Buzzkill Buzzkillington everytime she's on screen.  She was less annoying this week, and considering the situation with her dad it's hard to hate on her.  Spivey's appearance was a pleasant surprise.  Have to chuckle thinking about Skinner in a Hawaiian shirt saving people.

EDIT:  Rev Ray, I can only imagine the creepy responses on the internet that pube talk bit spawned.

Brie 'waking up' in full makeup and fully mic'd killed the scene for me. I like Paige on Total Divas but not in  WWE proper. Alicia Fox is fun as well. I watched the last episode with my girlfriend (not a WWE viewer) and she is pretty much in line with this board as far as best and worse is concerned.

2/15/15:

Best: Paige.

Worse: WWE for bringing the fake puke over to Total Divas.

2/8/15:

Best (Me/girlfriend):  Naomi/Naomi

Worse: Ariane/Alicia Fox

Best: Paige the backbone and true star of this half season of Total Divas hopefully WWE will realize this then she'll star in every episode in season 4.

Would that mean less Nikkie bitching about the Bella brand? Cause if so I'm in

It would be but WWE won't depush the Bellas cause they believe they are the stars of Total Divas thus sadly they are the leading ladies of the show and everyone else is just supporting players.

I don't know if it's just me, but I generally don't care for Eva at all.  The only times I do are these kind of episodes that focus on her dad.  Even when throwing a bunch of bucket list stuff it was well-intentioned.  It was nice to see him say he'd be around for a long time, especially when finding out how advanced the cancer was.

Yeah Eva Marie's whole reason for being in the WWE is Total Divas and then showing rarely on WWE TV to film stuff for Total Divas so viewers of Total Divas think she is actually on the main WWE Diva roster.

Just wondering has Eva Marie been in any of the WWE Video games if so what was her finishers?