DVDVR Message Board

2014 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/TERRIBLE PROJECTS...

RIPPA

FSW is completely wrong, she was a T-1001.

Also, Dollhouse was about identity and awareness. It got a lot better when they knew they weren't getting a season 3 and just started throwing shit at the wall.

• Like 1

It is a reboot, whoever is going back in time and whatever they're doing is going to change the events of T1 + T2. It's supposed to be the start of a new trilogy and a television series.

WHAT WAS UP WITH SHIRLEY MANSON?????  YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW LIGER!!! YOU TELL ME BEFORE YOU GET ANOTHER T>V> SHOW!!!

The T1000s were created by Skynet but were uncontrollable because of the way they were made.They allied themselves with the humans to take down Skynet.

Are you being serious here? The non-liquid metal Terminators (T800s, HKs, etc.) were obviously part of a hive mind, but the T1000s were not? Or did they simply ascend from their stasis to sentience? If that's the case, why would they then align with humans and not just see humans as an irrelevant species that should be terminated? Not just that, but how would Skynet stop an army of T1000s?

Yeah the limited Terminator EU said that because there was no physical control mechanism for the T1000/1s (fuck you Fowler), Skynet never really had control of them and that eventually they went their own way. Chronicles went the same way, that was revealed in the last season and Shirley Manson being a good guy was the big cliffhanger. I wish there was anything more than that I could tell you, they never really dug any deep in the EU as far as I can find, and Chronicles was cancelled before they could go deeper.

Hollywood Reporter is saying that Jason Sudeikis will be the new Fletch

Jesus, they're still trying to remake Fletch? Is this still going to be based on Fletch Won?

I still would have liked to see Kevin Smith work on that.

When I read about Terminators, ballet, and Shirley Manson (having not watched this Sarah Connor show), I thought you guys were discussing the "World is Not Enough" video.

And now I'm disappointed that I was wrong.

I don't get angry over remakes. Even when it's a shit director remaking my favorite Hitchcock film.

I don't get angry I don't get angry I don't get angry I don't get angry