DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WILD CARD ROUND

RIPPA

Holy crap wouldn’t that just be a way for the Bills to lose. Something just always has to happen to make them lose and I guess this year this is it. I hope I’m wrong. I’m glad I was wrong about them back when I said they were done. 

Inject this into my veins! Cushing headbutting a Brown without a helmet is fucking iconic.

Even Arian Foster is back in the fold with the Texans! Put him in the Ring of Honor! 

Demeco Ryans HAS to be the Coach of the Year. 

Bills and Steelers pushed to Monday at 4:30 PM. Before that, there was a post from the team about asking fans to help shovel snow in the stadium all night long.

Its not ideal but it sounds like they were more concerned about fan/traveling safety than anything else. It kinda sucks as it means whoever wins between Bills/Steelers will be playing a team with two extra days of rest the following weekend, which can matter when it comes to injuries. Hopefully they put the winner of the game on next Sunday and not Saturday so at least they don't have too short of a week. Shouldn't be an issue as the Ravens can play Saturday against another team that plays today.

Granted the governor of Missouri isn’t about to postpone playoff games just because of shitty weather and Goodell is from Western NY so he’s been understanding when the Bills need yet another postponement or relocation due to weather

Also, it’s gonna be really cold here for another day or two so it’s not like Sunday is a good weather day

Funny that people are pretending not to know the difference between super cold weather vs. cold weather and two to three feet of snow and 60 MPH gusts of wind and a thundersnow storm and a literal travel ban in the area. Football fans are the least serious people on the Internet.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Bills and Steelers pushed to Monday at 4:30 PM. Before that, there was a post from the team about asking fans to help shovel snow in the stadium all night long.

Also made funnier because the NY governor basically told Steelers you are better off not showing up.  Hey Steelers fans have no issues going to a blizzard to see a playoff game no matter the mismatch

At least it wasn't move to Cleveland.  That would have SUCKED

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Maybe I am reaching but would someone with the level of Tunsil even be playing special teams?

Do NFL teams usually take out the guards and tackles on kicking teams?