DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK EIGHTEEN

RIPPA

Matt Riddle confused as to why AEW wants to bring him in as a longhaired blue chipper who never wins anything important

"I thought Tony Khan already had Trevor Lawrence working that gimmick" said Riddle.

• Haha 3

Really says something when you can have THREE teams excited about an outcome of one game.  

Oh hey look the Falcons coach  Arthur Smith is showing fight for the first time this year because of some garbage TD by the Saints at the end of a blowout.

Edited by hammerva

The AFC North is the first division to have all 4 teams with winning records in basically forever

(It last happened in 1935)

• Like 1

AJ Brown has hurt his knee

And the stupid Giants are gonna win this and totally ruin their draft slot

21 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Of course Brandon Aubrey streak of kicks in any form this year is broken by the Commanders 

I could have sworn, before today, he hadn't missed any kicks at all. Pro football reference says he'd missed 3 XPs? 

The Saints with Brees were such turd shoveling statpadders and I still hate them for 2009…but ROFL at the Falcon’s coach. That’s not exactly what that was. If you don’t like it stop it. 

My last take on Bill B is the same. Only his muleheadedness is stopping him. That will be enough to ultimately stop him IMO which is a shame because other than that he’s still the same good coach. He doesn’t-not-know that they suck, and he doesn’t-not-know that his solutions to weekly problems weren’t going to work. But he was the boss and that wasn’t going to change.

If I were looking for a coach I would get Bill in the office and ask him if he would be interested in coaching Marty Schotty style. If he said no I would say ok how about Bruce Arians? Where you coached and called plays during the game but let the others do work during the week? And I would add that he can’t hire yes men for coaches. That would work IMO. 

Giants are curb stomping the Eagles 17-0

It is getting real close to Philly just saying fuck it and pulling their remaining starters

1 minute ago, Lawful Metal said:

Worked out for the Texans

There is a difference between picking 2nd and picking 7th

24-0

The Eagles need a whole new Coaching staff this off-season.   Coasting on their last season rep the first 10 games and then a total collapse after, both sides of the football, just getting shredded.

I am now hoping for the chaos scenario of Dallas realizing they no longer need to win their game since Philly sucks and pulling their starters and then Washington wins and drops to #3 and the fanbase loses their mind

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I am now hoping for the chaos scenario of Dallas realizing they no longer need to win their game since Philly sucks and pulling their starters and then Washington wins and drops to #3 and the fanbase loses their mind

Actually, more than likely Washington would drop to #4 with Arizona at #3.  Hell, I don't know who would win a tiebreaker between Washington and the Chargers...so it could be #5.  And THAT would really piss Washington fans.