DVDVR Message Board

2023 Pro Wrestling Merchandise Thread

The two week sales window, meaning it will be unavailable before they even go to England. 
The lack of backprint meaning there is no statement of gender identity on the shirt, when they were anticipating “I’m a Collision Girl/ Boy/ Person” variations.

Profits going to a charity mired in scandal due to it’s management’s mistreatment of the employees.

And the fact that Nyla Rose’s Trans Flag shirt is not listed any more (Dustin Rhodes’ still is) has them looking at AEW with a suspicious eye. Wondering if Cody was the voice for diversity and acceptance all along.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So this motherfucking beauty of a figure will be coming at some point as a shopaew.com exclusive.  I'm beyond excited for this.  https://wrestlingfigurenews.com/2023/10/14/eddie-kingston-bloody-shop-aew-1-of-3000-unrivaled-figure-coming/

Spoiler

eddie-kingston-shop-aew-3000.jpg

And goodness me I might actually keep this in the box because look at the back!

Spoiler

eddie-kingston-shop-aew-30002.jpg

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This thread being bumped reminded me to mention that my co-worker gifted me the CM Punk LJN-like figure for Christmas last weekend. Usually I’d keep it in the box, but this thing is just so damn cool.

• Like 2