DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Well as far as 2nd round series go, Knicks/Pacers is the goods. The 90s are alive.
  3. Yeah, this one sucks. Shaped the sound of many albums that hold a special place in my life. Big Black was important to me. As a young edge lord I loved his shit poster attitude. Not really sure what else to say. I guess I'm at a loss for words over this.
  4. Whatever Gunn said "DEATH" had me rolling. They added that little If Rocky Wins He Gets A Trios Shot wrinkle, which not only gave the match stakes but also made the outcome SLIGHTLY less obvious. AEW has a decently big problem with their crowds being able to figure out all the match outcomes so I quite appreciate when they do stuff like that. I'm currently without cable but I assume the overrun was stalling for Inside The NBA and the end of Knicks vs. Pacers?
  5. I also take a generic Xanax for my anxiety. I've also greatly reduced how much I drink almost to the point of not drinking anymore. I just don't enjoy it like I used to. I'm also not doing coke anymore. The only that's really been able to stop my coke use is smoking weed.
  6. Things I remember from this week episode of AEW Dynamite: Orange and Trent had a match. That Orange backdrop over the rail was gnarly. The Serena promo was all sorts of personal in front of people who couldn't give a fuck about it. Then Serena knocked out Toni. Mariah May won a match. Her old friend comes back. Excalibur asked where Toni Storm was as if she didn't just get knocked out during the last segment. Kinda interesting to put Toni and Mariah in back to back segments with no interaction (they're gonna split them) Kenny Omega has an idea for a match Swerve brings his friends back. His friends immediately turn on him. Chris Jericho being intentionally delusional is more fun than his stint being unintentionally delusional Brody bleeds like a pig in a good match. Here's Mercedes Mone for some season. She's pretty obviously going heel. Kyle O'Reilly wants to wrestle Adam Copeland. The mention of Vancouver gets booed. This show is just gonna end when the fuck ever. Eddie Kingston and Danielson are in the big 8 man match. Well, that woke up the fans.
  7. Kaito and Kenoh's new unit is named All Rebellion. Kenoh wants to destroy the old NOAH. Alejandro and the mysterious black-masked "Cristobal" are also members . They're gonna try to change NOAH, and the unit is a revolutionary one like those old AJPW units. They will war against the Bullet Club War Dogs. https://www.noah.co.jp/news/5736/
  8. So yeah, of course Sony backed down on the Helldivers 2 PSN account requirement. For those that don't understand what the fuss was about, PS accounts are not available in 170+ countries, so in order to even sign up from a lot of places you have to fudge your address. Apparently Sony just doesn't care on console, but going through Steam on PC this provides a bunch of legal issues. Not the least of which being that Steam had to temporarily de-list the game in all of those countries, not to mention if you lived there and owned the game it was straight up bricked. Helldivers 2 is easily Sony's biggest cash cow on PC so the fact any executive thought this was a good idea is just so immensely boneheaded. It's way too common a story these days, greedy executives (and I think it's a scary sign in this case greed refers to data collection over profit) totally out of touch with the reality of their products. Ghost of Tsushima's PC port will require an account for the multiplayer by the way. Yay. Single player it won't matter at least which is good.
  9. Today
  10. My meds helped with my OCD and other things. But actual depression is harder to treat. But it's not bad as it used to be for me. I greatly reduced drinking Alcohol over the years. I guess Paxil gave me the willpower, via whatever is brain rewiring. Alcohol is a depressant and shouldn't be used if taking anti-depressants meds, and also makes depression worse.
  11. I'm the one guy who still plays Fight Forever, got the new DLC today. I wish everything unlocked at the same time but I'm having fun smashing people with Joe. Copeland and Switchblade are the other wrestlers that will be added and they're finally adding a tournament mode. I wish they had added in a few more championships this time but I've grown accustomed to the DLC being underwhelming. Still want my Ironman match option!
  12. The irony of having Bob Roop on an episode about stealing a territory.
  13. First Xbox 360 model required you to buy a separate WiFi adapter that plugged into a usb port. Later modes (Slim and E) had modem built in. i was in the same position a couple years ago, but instead of going wired, i went the other way, A couple years ago, I was having problems with my 360 gaming. I went through a couple 360 consoles very quickly, a new modem kept me from connecting the 360 to the wireless network, Xbox 360 network went through a couple lengthy outages and I couldn’t play digital games offline because I couldn’t sign in to XBL and I had neglected to do use the license transfer option. At that point, I owned around 600 Xbox games, most of them digital. For those that don’t know, you can’t just copy X360 & PS3 games to a usb drive and move them to a new console. You basically have to redownload every digital game and start over if you replace the console. i thought about going wired to speed up downloads, but instead decided digital libraries on a 15 year-old console that had been retired years earlier was just too much trouble and went physical. Started buying up x360 games. Wasn’t cheap or easy. I had gone digital fairly early, so most of my physical 360 games were games that had never been released digitally. But it was fun. I’m a collector. I mostly target new or cib/mint copies of games and I go after limited/collectible editions whenever possible. Turns out, I like collecting for the 360. Currently, I have about 700 games on my 360 (mostly on a couple usb drives). I have all my XBLA games installed since they are digital exclusives. I also have digital editions of xBLA titles like Minecraft & Life is Strange. They got physical releases, but retail editions of XBLA games can’t be installed to the HDD and there are usually some small benefits to playing games from HDD. But by and large, if a game is available in a physical edition and the physical edition can be installed to HDD, it’s the retail edition that is installed and waiting to be played. Kind of a shame. I spent a lot of money on digital games over the years. But it turns out I enjoy x360 collecting an awful lot. i do hedge my bets. Last year, I refurbished a 360 and made a bunch of mods (added green led lights, turned up the fan to better regulate temperature, replaced the thermal paste with a better grade, etc.). Decided to mod the console to play emulated games, if necessary. Haven’t had mich interest in going that route so far, aside from NCAA Football Revamped and a couple XBLA titles that got delisted before I got to them. But it’s an option if I ever lose access to my purchased XBLA titles or lose my physical collection in a move or something. Console is also now region-free, which is great for playing some Xbox 360 games that are region-locked (mostly some of the Cave shooters only released in Japan). Mostly I did it for the region-free. Really dig the Cave shooters. There are also some import limited editions I really like (Bayonetta: Climax Edition) and a couple import complete editions with dlc on the disc instead of the code the US edition included. i don’t normally put this much effort into gaming, but I’m a much bigger fan of the 360 (& PS3 & Wii, for that matter) than anything that’s come after.
  14. Capcom's Arcade wrestling game Saturday Night Slam Masters was ported to The FM Towns, the SNES, Genesis, and was also on the CPS Changer. The exclusive Deathmatch mode for the SEGA Genesis version of Saturday Night Slam Masters https://youtu.be/co-QBIWRwlI?si=_tV2JtofRgvIlI6t The Muscle Bomber Duo update for Arcade, which is tag team only, contained new moves, new costumes colors and playable bosses https://youtu.be/U7t7JbmPOQQ?si=5Q-FefOJWWvKrG5q The sequel for the Arcades, Super Muscle Bomber: The International Blowout, more of a fighting game than a wrestling game https://youtu.be/IiIZ2H_zQJc?si=9n4l0vltOMguVxaK there was also Muscle Bomber Duo: Heat Up Warriors only for Japan (the same title reused from the Japanese version of Muscle Bomber Duo), which was released in 1995. For the CPS Changer. Update for Muscle Bomber Duo. Never looked into that version much.
  15. @RazorbladeKiss87 hang in there bro. God bless.
  16. Do you think Drew was wearing that Cash shirt as an homage to the dearly departed F.S.W.?
  17. That was my first thought and it bugged me every time she was on screen. I see so many people wearing masks on their chins and mouth on the bus every day.
  18. Yesterday
  19. I'd guess a lot of the people in his life have thrown in the towel. I've been pretty upfront about my struggles with substances on here so I'll just speak from experience. I spent almost twenty years being an addict who used to hide from who he was. Flair has been using for much longer. It didn't take too long for a good chunk of my support system to give up. No one wanted to associate with me. I found out my parents have my burial plot paid for and a funeral planned. Lots of people realized their roles in enabling. If I had to guess, many in Ric's life are struggling with that. I hate to say it but I think he might be too far gone. Becoming okay with being yourself or figuring out what that means and who that is might be the biggest struggle and a lot of people can't handle it. It took multiple attempts for me and it's still a work in progress.
  20. Chugs can beat the boss in Dark Souls but can’t figure out Overcooked.
  21. I hear AH WAHNT ME ROOBAH MAHTCH in my nightmares
  22. It's really sad that the people in Ric's life aren't out with him to make sure these situations don't occur.
  23. Wilson Contreras is going to be out for awhile after having his arm broken by a JD Martinez swing. He basically took the full force of the swing right on his arm and wrist. 100% on Contreras as he was way forward and reached right into JD's natural swing path. https://www.outkick.com/sports/willson-contreras-breaks-arm-on-j-d-martinez-swing
  24. I'm not sure he'd make it to the point of fighting. Tearing his clothes off and elbow dropping them just might kill him.
  25. A Disney, Hulu, and Max streaming bundle is on the way
  1. Load more activity