DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 12

Dolfan in NYC

There is a 5-6 currently holding the 2nd AFC Wild Card with FIVE other teams having the same record.

But yes - thank goodness the Giants are out of contention because it is just dreadful when teams can show some pride and salvage a season that started off so poorly.

Given how much Wilson is in bed with Schumer in NY, I would be surprised if the Bills go to Toronto without a MASSive fight. . . . 

. .

When Ralph dies, that team goes to the highest bidder. Unless the guy who bought the Sabres buys the Bills, they are gone. It's sad, but that's what's going down.

There is a 5-6 currently holding the 2nd AFC Wild Card with FIVE other teams having the same record.

But yes - thank goodness the Giants are out of contention because it is just dreadful when teams can show some pride and salvage a season that started off so poorly.

Tom Coughlin probably deserves a pat on the back for not losing the team and getting their hopes up, before watching them throw banana peels in front of each other.

I never said they were dead; Nobody said they were, just hopefully the 4 letter will pump the breaks on the "here we go again" talk. . .

I've got no problem with most Bills fans I know. The Bills and Jets are never good at the same time, so there's no real hatred, and we all hate those fucking Patriots and their shithead bandwagon fans*. Kuetsar is a different story though, he's a bit more out there than most Bills fans.

(In Canada, 85% of the Patriot fans here can't name the QB before Brady, or the coach before grumpy).

Seriously considering changing Fowler's usertitle to "Going Down in a Blaze of Glory" right now. haha

Dewar revealing to me the power to change user titles is a very dangerous revelation.

• Like 1

I've got no problem with most Bills fans I know. The Bills and Jets are never good at the same time, so there's no real hatred, and we all hate those fucking Patriots and their shithead bandwagon fans*. Kuetsar is a different story though, he's a bit more out there than most Bills fans.

(In Canada, 85% of the Patriot fans here can't name the QB before Brady, or the coach before grumpy).

Well I do get carried away sometimes.  :)

Seriously considering changing Fowler's usertitle to "Going Down in a Blaze of Glory" right now. haha

Well, it does fit the season the Lions are having right now.  Not the "glory" part, but the absolutely sucking like Bon Jovi part.