DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2020 WRESTLING GIFS

Not a gif, but not a match. Chris Van Vliet goes to Shawn Spears & Tyler Breeze's wrestling school and runs through some basics. And then:

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

roodetitle1.gif

A Cowboy who likes beer, forming a Champion-level tag team with a curly-haired Canadian, only for it to end with them turning on each other? Sounds like a plan.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AxB said:

A Cowboy who likes beer, forming a Champion-level tag team with a curly-haired Canadian, only for it to end with them turning on each other? Sounds like a plan.

I don’t think they’ll turn on each other. Omega will turn his backs on the Bucks, and join Page in having a beer after they retain. This is what they’ve been teasing for weeks. We just didn’t notice it before.

9 minutes ago, AxB said:

Omega is a lifelong teetotaller. If they do a drinking together deal, it'll be a Freebird-Von Erich booze-milk retread.

They’ll have a plant in the crowd with O’Doul’s in the cup. Only your uncle with a severe drinking problem will notice.

AEW-Steel-Cage-Match.gif

Edited by LoneWolf&Subs
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Was everyone singing the thing Bret wrote about in his book where they all sang a song dedicated to Vince or something similarly smarmy, like some "We Are the World" crap only sucking the owner's dick?

Unlikely, unless it was a private performance. Vince wasn't acknowledged as the owner back then. And if Vince wanted a chorus of wrestlers publicly singing his praises I doubt he'd choose all heels.

4 hours ago, tbarrie said:

Unlikely, unless it was a private performance. Vince wasn't acknowledged as the owner back then. And if Vince wanted a chorus of wrestlers publicly singing his praises I doubt he'd choose all heels.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the song in question, though the lyrics don't really fit the bill. Maybe Bret was reading into them. It was one of the songs off the Piledriver album because he referenced "Stand Back" and Vince dancing. 

Anyway, here's the performance, with its terrible lip synching. If you can sit through the whole thing, you deserve a hug and a push in the direction of anything better. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

I'm pretty sure he was talking about the song in question, though the lyrics don't really fit the bill. Maybe Bret was reading into them. It was one of the songs off the Piledriver album because he referenced "Stand Back" and Vince dancing. 

Anyway, here's the performance, with its terrible lip synching. If you can sit through the whole thing, you deserve a hug and a push in the direction of anything better. 

That looks like the best coke party ever!

10 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Anyway, here's the performance, with its terrible lip synching. If you can sit through the whole thing, you deserve a hug and a push in the direction of anything better..

Thanks. It occurred to me after I posted that it might have been the whole roster singing, with that GIF happening to focus on the heels. Which it was.