DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2019 - WEEK NINE

RIPPA

12 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Yeah, I'm guessing this is because Xavien went down last night and a cardboard cut out of X could have covered those Steelers' WR's better than his backups did.  

• Haha 1

So the Skins waited until the last minute to make deals on Trent to fuck with him and then at the last moment tries to trade him for a 1st round pick and Denzel Ward.  Yeah sure .  I guess Bruce that the Browns are just as terrible as the Skins that they would think it would work.  Seriously they should gone full BS and asked for Beckham Jr as well  ?‍♀️

If it wasn't for Antonio Brown I would say that Leveon Bell is the biggest fall from grace in recent years.  

Edited by hammerva

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

So the Skins waited until the last minute to make deals on Trent to fuck with him and then at the last moment tries to trade him for a 1st round pick and Denzel Ward.  Yeah sure .  I guess Bruce that the Browns are just as terrible as the Skins that they would think it would work.  Seriously they should gone full BS and asked for Beckham Jr as well  ?‍♀️

If it wasn't for Antonio Brown I would say that Leveon Bell is the biggest fall from grace in recent years.  

Sitting out for a year then signing with a shit team is always a smart business move.  

15 hours ago, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

Jalen Ramsey wants an "ungodly" amount of money for his next contract.  Can't wait to see what type of roster the Rams field once they are paying Goff, Donald, Gurley and Ramsey.  Better win this year

Ramsey’s coming home to the Texans where all his friends are.