DVDVR Message Board

2018 NBA Playoffs: SEMIFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

Rockets would have been up 20.  They didn't call back to back 3's where Harden was fouled and then they took back a 4 point play to start the 3rd.  That's 9 maybe 10 points right there.  Now the Rockets are down 7 and won't come back.  

It's not about the use of capital letters or conspiracies it's how the game actually played out.  

Also those Ryan Anderson minutes were bad.  Real bad.  Superbad.  If he's not hitting threes, I don't know why they put him out there.

Chris Paul is seething.

Edited by _MJ_

Just now, Niners Fan in CT said:

Also,  of course the loss of CP3 was something that they probably couldn't survive.  

...and that's the Warriors best advantage this game.

It's likely the reason why I had to watch Ryan Anderson attempt to play defense on Steph Curry for multiple plays.

It's funny how there was just a big puff piece on ESPN about how important Trevor Ariza was, and then he barfs up an 0-12 night.

Rockets/Celtics would have been a way more interesting series, had either of them shot worth a tinker's damn in their respective Game 7.

As soon as Chris Paul's hamstring died, I knew this was inevitable.  I sighed.  I whined.  I dreaded it.  I even turned the game off after the first couple of minutes in the fourth to run from it.   I hate you, Thanos.

• Haha 2