DVDVR Message Board

Raw Happened On Halloween - 10/31/16

Dolfan in NYC

Punk should have said he was me. We're both insufferable so people would have probably actually believed it.

As for Nia, she got rushed up way too fast. But thats the perk of being related to The Rock. I mean remember back on Breaking Ground she essentially got a pay raise to put her probably on a medium tier of NXT star money and there is no way that could have been justified at her level at the time. She could learn a lot by studying other big women or even big men. Some of her moves honestly scare me. I think she's gonna hurt someone bad someday with that Samoan drop or when she just tosses them in general.

1 hour ago, Overly Critical Man said:

FSW is in no way and will never be as cool as Bob Saget or John Stamos, so this is a bad comparison.

John Stamos, I very much agree on.  Bob Saget I kind of agree on, but his anti-Danny Tanner shtick wore thin on me a long time ago.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Overly Critical Man said:

FSW is in no way and will never be as cool as Bob Saget or John Stamos, so this is a bad comparison.

I first read that as Bob Seger. I know not this FSW, but I do know that CM Punk is not as cool as Bob Seger.

• Like 5