Kevin Wilson

Alright, in need of some suggestions.

League 1 PPR (START 2: 1 WR 1 FLEX)

Michael Crabtree (@BAL)

Tyrelle Pryor (@WAS)

Allen Hurns (IND, in London)

Dennis Pitta (OAK)

Coby Fleener (@SD)

Currently have Crabtree and Pitta starting.

League 2 PPR (START 1 FLEX)

Delanie Walker (@HOU)

John Brown (LAR)

Golden Tate (@CHI)

Currently have Walker in, even though he's been hurt, he's Mariota's security blanket.

Thanks guys.

15 hours ago, elizium said:

aAlright, in need of some suggestions.

League 1 PPR (START 2: 1 WR 1 FLEX)

Michael Crabtree (@BAL)

Tyrelle Pryor (@WAS)

Allen Hurns (IND, in London)

Dennis Pitta (OAK)

Coby Fleener (@SD)

Currently have Crabtree and Pitta starting.

League 2 PPR (START 1 FLEX)

Delanie Walker (@HOU)

John Brown (LAR)

Golden Tate (@CHI)

Currently have Walker in, even though he's been hurt, he's Mariota's security blanket.

Thanks guys.

Pryor and Pitta

If he is a GO Walker if not maybe check the waiver wire.

OF COURSE Brees and Travis Benjamin would both suck yesterday. Lost by 8 points in the 12 man PPR league. No longer undefeated.

On the other hand, I'm now 3-1 in both leagues because I started Julio Jones in the 2 QB league. This was a team I thought would be bad because I had to draft for it online at the same time I was doing the last half of a live draft at my cousin's house. Drafted Cousins, Dalton, and Tannehill as my QBs. Oddly enough, combinations of those 3 have been enough to get the job done. Now that I look at that team, it looks ridiculous. Yesterday I started Cousins, Dalton, Bell, CJ Anderson, Jones, Hopkins, Hilton, the Ravens D, and Hopkins the kicker. On my bench was Demaryius, Mathews, Duke, Tannhehill, Snead, Chiefs D, Ebron, McKinnon, CAP, and Crowder. Most of the bench guys were a complete bust this week, except for Demaryius. 

Absolutely squeaked a couple of wins in this week. One league I won by 2, came into today with an 11 point lead and my opponent having Diggs. Another I won 120.52 to 120.16, my opponent had Julio Jones, but I had Matt Ryan.

Lost in my 3rd league, but wasn't too shocked by that one. Left Crabtree on my bench, but still would have lost by 10 had I started him.

Don't. Edelman is an IR waiting to happen and West is going to be demoted after the bye. West only looks good now because he had two cakewalks for matchups. He's either going to lose the job to Dixon or it will be a RBBC. Meanwhile, Cooper's stock is starting to rise.

I received a ridiculous trade offer. I give up AJ Green to get Blount. Stupid league with shitty trade offers.

Considering the injury to Hill, my RB corps is looking a tad better. Gio, Mathews, Smallwood, Duke, and Dixon. PPR. It's not the best group, but I'm 4-1 because of Brees, Cooper, Green, Travis Benjamin, Olsen, and Robinson. So what do you think, stand pat with my RBs, or try and make a trade.

Oh man. In the DVDVR league, I played my brother last week. Going into Monday night he needed one point and had a defender. At first they gave the defender three points, but he got stat corrected down to one point, so I lost by like .5 points. But today sometime they added a tackle to one of my players from Sunday, so I ended up winning by .5 points. The recap even still says that I lost, which shows how late the correction went through.

I don't think I've ever won a game by such a late stat correction.

I remember when the Warner/Boldin stat correction in the playoffs caused +100,000 of people who won on Tuesday to no longer be in the playoffs on Thursday.

21 hours ago, Raziel403 said:

I'm having trouble with this one, I'm being offered Edelman and West for Amari Cooper.  I'm thinking of taking it.

See if you can get a better back in the trade then West. Also is it standard or PPR?

I love me some Edelman by the way.

Yesterday, I though, hey, I'll start Demaryius and bench Julio. Demaryius had the far better matchup. Plus, I'm loaded at WR. I have Hopkins (who needs to get better), TY Hilton, Steve Smith (I know he's not playing this week), etc. I also have CJ Anderson.

Well, that team is good and fucked.

On the other hand, in my other league, my opponent started CJ and I picked up Booker off of waivers.

I've had my best run of waiver wire pickups since the one season where I picked up Gronk and the other season where I picked up Cruz.

So in my PPR league, after seeing what happened with Shady on Sunday, I put in a claim for Gillislee on Tuesday morning. I also put in a claim for Ty Montgomery. Wednesday morning at 4 am, waivers cleared. I got them both. And then Shady goes down with a hamstring injury and Lacy goes on IR.

Meanwhile, in my 2QB league, someone dropped the Cowboys D and Jacquizz Rodgers. Paid $0 for the Cowboys D and got them to stash away for next week and also got Jacquizz Rodgers. So now I have handcuffs for my Martin and CJA. I also nearly got Cameron Meredith, but got outbid by $5.

On Friday I joked with one of my friends that I had such an easy, winnable matchup this week in my PPR league that I would surely lose and A-Rob and Cooper would score 10 points combined. My opponent started a bunch of nobodies because he was ravaged by injuries and bye week stuff.

So of course I fucking lose because A-Rob and Cooper couldn't even score 10 points combined! 8 POINTS? REALLY? 2 from A-Rob and 6 from Cooper. Such production from my #2 and #3 fantasy picks respectively.

I hate fantasy football.