DVDVR Message Board

The 2016 NBA Finals: Cleveland vs Golden State

Dolfan in NYC

25 minutes ago, Vader does my taxes! said:

For a minute, I forgot what forum this was and thought someone was suggesting Stephanie McMahon become an NBA coach.

The Kings ought to try that, it would be hilarious for any number of reasons. . . .

11 minutes ago, evilwaldo said:

5 minutes left in the third and 2 free throws for the Warriors against 14 for the Cavs.

Clearly it's a conspiracy to help GSW win somehow for some reason...

13 minutes ago, evilwaldo said:

5 minutes left in the third and 2 free throws for the Warriors against 14 for the Cavs.

Warriors are a jump shooting team.  they should be shooting much less free throws.

Cavs getting embarrassed in the 4th quarter by the Livingston/Iggy lineup.  I thought Lue found a lineup that worked well in the 3rd quarter, but I think he tried to get too cute near the end of the 3rd.  He put out a weird 3 guards(Delly/Smith/Shumpert) with Lebron/Tristian lineup that went nowhere.  Then at the start of the 4th, Lue went to a worse lineup with Lebron sitting(Lebron needs rest; I get it), and Kyrie got torch on the offensive end.  Lots of backcuts and cross matchup transition buckets for the Warriors.

Warriors bench played excellent, obviously.  I was a fan of Livingston's game even before the injury.  He and Iggy would be two super frustrating guys to play against in pick up games. I always wanted to see what Livingston's ceiling would have been as a point guard before the injury.

You can't put this one on Love.  Kevin was trying on both ends.  His post ups were a bit awkward though and he didn't finish well.