DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] WWE NOMINATIONS

RIPPA

I know she's been mentioned already but I think I'd include Emma. She has the one really fantastic match with Asuka but she's also putting on some of the best squash matches out there. She's done a lot of fun stuff and her character is great.  The heel turn with her has worked wonders.  She's been working stiff as hell and everything she does looks great. 

I know she won't make the cut but I need to mention Naomi. When she's been given a chance she's been awesome. She had a tremendous little TV match with Sasha last week on SD! and throw her in the "working stiff and her strikes looking awesome" category as well. 

That match also showed that Sasha is more then just a girl who was great in NXT but that will discussed later.

Emma's squash matches were a huge amount of fun in the lead-up to the Asuka match. Her match against Mary Kate on 11/18/15 NXT was one that stood out to me. IIRC, Mary Kate smashed Emma with a big forearm, and Emma proceeded to beat the shit out of her for five minutes in response. 

I'd like to submit this find into evidence for Cesaro and Miz. Legitimately great match from Mexico with some awesome spots built around Miz's sunglasses. Miz is good here and Cesaro is absolutely incredible. Don't even want to say much more so I don't spoil it.

From looking at the results, Miz worked a bunch of house shows and tours against Cesaro around the time that his in-ring work really started to pick back up. He was mostly working comedy matches for the first half of the year.

Not sure I can see myself voting for anyone in WWE over Cesaro.

• Like 1

I'd like to submit this find into evidence for Cesaro and Miz. Legitimately great match from Mexico with some awesome spots built around Miz's sunglasses. Miz is good here and Cesaro is absolutely incredible. Don't even want to say much more so I don't spoil it.

From looking at the results, Miz worked a bunch of house shows and tours against Cesaro around the time that his in-ring work really started to pick back up. He was mostly working comedy matches for the first half of the year.

Not sure I can see myself voting for anyone in WWE over Cesaro.

I saw Cesaro and Miz open up a show in Fairfax this year and it was the best match on the show.  Miz was really good in it being highly interactive and making Cesaro look gangbusters.