DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL: WEEK NINE

RIPPA

LMAO...How'd you like to lose your Fantasy game this week because the Giants D scored a pick six on THAT?

Better. . .the over/under on the game was 49.

That touchdown put the total up to 50.

There are a lot of pissed off gamblers out there right now. Lot of happy ones, too.

• Like 1

Aqib Talib goes the full Moe Howard on Dwayne Allen, and it's probably going to cost the Broncos any shot they had at staying undefeated.

I hope he gets a multi-game suspension for that crap. Jabbing a guy in the eye? Take a seat, jackass.

I am sure that the front office of the Bucs are just loving the fact that Mike Florio put them on blast and said they were interested in Greg Hardy as well   Yeah there was probably 20 other teams interested in him but they don't want anyone to know about it about

Pretty glad my nephew's hockey game took over most of the early afternoon (scored his first of the season, too!), only got to watch the 4th quarter of Panthers/Packers, which seems like it was the only must see part.

Great job by the offense to pull themselves back into it, but its been the same old shit with that defence for 4 years. At some point, the grace period for Dom Capers after the last Super Bowl has to fucking end. Why does every receiver always seem to have a 5 yard bubble?