DVDVR Message Board

The UpUpDownDown thread

AxB

And looking at MVP's Twitter he loves her for doing his entrance.  Was hoping to watch this last night, but can't wait to see it tonight.  I did end up being spoiled with the results on Twitter but it's all good.  Should be a fun episode regardless.

Sick burn by the loser once the winner completes the punishment.

But in all seriousness, I think Austin Creed has hit on a goldmine of an idea: rivalries, video game style!

Who wouldn't want to see Austin vs McMahon settle their differences via Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, or Celebrity Deathmatch? Hunter vs Shawn in Deer Hunter? 

I have not watched Japanese animation regularly in over two decades.

I am now the proud owner of a new subscription to Crunchyroll.

UUDD and Austin could sell ice to Inuit tribesmen and make a profit.

Bayley is just perfect for UUDD.  From her UUDD name to trying to figure out what she like outside of wrestling to making wacky noises.  It's just impossible to not like her so damn much.

And that 2K16 match was amazing, loved how much they were freaking out over it.  And Big E at the end had me in stitches.  Damn I loves this channel so much.

I need to check those videos out, sounds like a fun time.

While at Magfest near DC I wore my UpUpDownDown shirt Saturday.  I was stunned just how much recognition it got from different groups of people.  And while it's not uncommon for people to get excited over Let's Play video channels, it's still weird to see a channel put out by a pro wrestler get a certain level of popularity.  In particular the Bayley/Sasha video was many a people's favorite.  I think Xavier's got a great thing going and the more he's able to get this out there the better it's going to get.

• Like 1

Poor Uce, first Heath Miller runs away and he has to take the 5 hits with the tennis ball, now his brother runs out on the shock and he ends up taking the shock.

I'm pretty sure that Juicy J took a double shock since they all didn't know how the game worked and I think everyone got shocked.  He was supposed to take one in each arm and technically he did.