DVDVR Message Board

2013: UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/RUMORS/ETC

Dolfan in NYC

According to The Wrap, the "After Earth" star has not yet sealed the deal, but is "in the process" to board the fantastical film, which follows a man who is given a chance to relive the worst day of his life over again in exchange for seven years off his life expectancy.

That only sounds a little terrible instead of disastrous.

What shit deal that is. Relive this day a few times and we'll shorten your life.

SIGN ME UP!

WAIT WHAT?

NOOOOOOoo

• Like 1

We are getting a new installment / diverging storyline in the Paranormal Activity franchise.

And in a similar vein, the trailer for Devil's Due:

The Dog Soldiers sequel (Dog Soldiers:  Fresh Meat) should have a new trailer pretty soon, too.

I have no idea why so many horror movies are coming out in January instead of right now before Halloween.

Why do you hate my posts from two pages ago?

I blame my boss.  I had to train up some staff members on drive wipe procedures and I did not go back into the thread.

It is partially my girlfriend's fault, too.  I am trying to help her prepare her old house for sale and I have to get my passport in order for this trip to Cancun in Feburary. 

I have not had adequate enough nerd time to do nerd things.

Why do you hate my posts from two pages ago?

I blame my boss.  I had to train up some staff members on drive wipe procedures and I did not go back into the thread.

It is partially my girlfriend's fault, too.  I am trying to help her prepare her old house for sale and I have to get my passport in order for this trip to Cancun in Feburary. 

I have not had adequate enough nerd time to do nerd things.

Excuses. BAN.

Olympus Has Fallen is getting a sequel that is being set in London

Gerard Butler, Aaron Eckhart, Morgan Freeman, and Angela Bassett are apparently all back.

Antoine Fuqua is not