DVDVR Message Board

2013: UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/RUMORS/ETC

Dolfan in NYC

As of 11 am CST today:Runner, Runner - 23% on Rotten Tomatoes (30 reviews)Gravity - 96% on Rotten Tomatoes (50 reviews)

Gravity has actually gone up to 97%. Don't think I've seen a movie with 50 or more reviews go up before.

When I saw the preview for Runner, Runner, the first thing I thought of was that of course Ben Affleck will now begin his descent into overexposing himself in the lead up to Batman vs Superman.

Posted Image

Trailer supposedly comes out tomorrow. Of course the questions are already coming that folks think they should have delayed the promotion of the movie in lieu of Tom Clancy's death.

As of 11 am CST today:Runner, Runner - 23% on Rotten Tomatoes (30 reviews)Gravity - 96% on Rotten Tomatoes (50 reviews)

Gravity has actually gone up to 97%. Don't think I've seen a movie with 50 or more reviews go up before.

It's up to 98% with 97 reviews now.  I can feel the smug sense of self-importance of the 2 rotten reviewers from here.

Trailer supposedly comes out tomorrow. Of course the questions are already coming that folks think they should have delayed the promotion of the movie in lieu of Tom Clancy's death.

That's funny.  Clancy would be like "BE CRASS, MAKE THE MONEY, BITCHES!"  They should promote the heck out of it.

Christian Bale playing the role of coked up Marty Scorsese

"You see the woman in the window? Do you see the woman in the window? I want you to see that woman, because that's my wife. But that's not my apartment."

• Like 1

If I remember correctly - they (the folks doing the movie(s)) wanted to make Ryan's name into like Jason Bourne.

Basically make it a brand to slap on things and not actually based on any actual stories, etc.. that already existed.