DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

2 hours ago, nofuture said:

Weird to see so much faction turmoil and STARS be the only one unaffected.  I do wonder if the rumors of wrestlers from other joshi promotions leaving are true, we might see some re-shuffling and/or new factions spring up in Stardom.

All of this happening at once feels like the build for at least one new faction. I don't think they do anymore than that for now.

2 hours ago, D.Z said:

Rossy already admitted more women want to come to Stardom. If they get their roster up to 35 plus, they probably won't bother so much with non native talent. 

They are 25 right now with maybe a couple of trainees in waiting. If there are more natives coming in from outside then I suspect it won't be more than 2-4. It was mentioned that they wanted gaijin members on the roster back when Bushiroad bought them, and Rossy was always trying to get the more talented/sellable gaijin like Toni and Viper to join. I don't think that will stop until they actually get a few. Also have to keep in mind that Tam and Mayu more or less admitted they plan to retire in 2023-2024 so that 35 is probably a little ways off.

7 hours ago, DEAN said:

What the hell?

Presumably its someone new who is under 3 years of experience so they can compete for the Future belt.

5 hours ago, D.Z said:
  Hide contents

Saya vs Tam for the white belt is next.

Starlight Kid vs AZM vs Koguma for the High Speed title.

Hanan wants the Future of Stardom belt.

Spoiler

Saya/Tam again is kind of the most boring option to me. Was hoping it would be Himeka. though she felt so obvious I figured they would give it to Saya instead.

I like Koguma, but I was really hoping for a big AZM/Kid singles.

And your Sendai Girls Champion is....

Spoiler

... Chihiro Hashimoto!  They went Broadway.  FIVE MORE MINUTES!  FIVE MORE MINUTES!  I need to see it.

• Like 1