DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Yeah, not really big on Hazuki joining STARS though they probably needed the extra body with Kyona gone, Iida still out, and Hanan only there half the time. I do kind of wonder though if it just ends up a temporary measure. I can totally see her betraying Mayu and starting her own group. 

Saki Kashima saying Momo needs to join OT because the have all the onigiri she can eat is just mean! 

Has Odeo Tai morphed into the Mean Girls stable? Now I'm terrified to see Ruaka's "Burn Book"

James

• Haha 1

Card for the Tokyo Super Wars show on the 27th:

World of Stardom Championship: Maika vs Utami Hayashishita (c)
Wonder of Stardom Championship: Mina Shirakawa vs Tam Nakano (c)
SWA Title/Ryogoku Briefcase Match: Konami vs Syuri (c)
High Speed Championship Match: Koguma vs Starlight Kid (c)
Wonder of Stardom #1 Contender Match: Saya Kamitani vs Natsupoi vs Himeka
Mayu Iwatani, Hazuki and Hanan vs Saki Kashima, Fukigen Death and Rina
Momo Watanabe and AZM vs Unagi Sayaka and Lady C
Future of Stardom Championship: Mai Sakurai vs Waka Tsukiyama vs Ruaka (c)

The 3 way #1 contender match seems like the only match with any intrigue of who will be the winner.  I don't think we'll see any title changes.

This Saturday Ice Ribbon are running Ota Ward Gym (presumably the largest venue they've run?) and while it's not the greatest IR show ever, it does look like a lot of fun. Fujimoto vs Haruka, Azure Revolution vs Suzuki & Anou, Makoto's first IR appearance in over a year, 2 girls making their debut.

Probably be the first Ice Ribbon show I'll check out since 18th September, after which Fujimoto & co went to Mexico

• Like 1

It was bound to happen but Actwres girl'Z will shutdown as a professional wrestling organization, and start doing entertainment instead on 12.31. Both the brands Beginning and Color's will be disbanded.

Maybe Stardom could nab Momo Kohgo.

Edited by D.Z