DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Puroresu Discussion Thread

NikkySan

Stardoms using a modified verison of the AJPW slogan I mentioned in Puroresu general on some t shirts. It's Bright, Fierce, Brand New and Beautiful. They used an earlier verison awhile ago when Bushiroad bought them out.

Edited by D.Z

2 hours ago, ka-to said:

Her gimmick is being tall. Rossy is old, so thinks tall = Baba! Me too.

I get the feeling Rossy has little influence on their ring work. I recall Sonny mentioning a few years back that they actually do watch his old wrestling tapes.

So my Wrestle Universeaccoutn was seemiongly deleted with the upgrade and I'm more than a little miffed over it. Its not like I wasn't using it and I do  not tyhink there is any english language support to retrieve it

James

11 hours ago, J.H. said:

So my Wrestle Universeaccoutn was seemiongly deleted with the upgrade and I'm more than a little miffed over it. Its not like I wasn't using it and I do  not tyhink there is any english language support to retrieve it

James

You had to re-sign up for the service when they upgraded to the new site, they didn't move over accounts.  They did offer the rest of the year for free if you signed up again.

1 hour ago, nofuture said:

You had to re-sign up for the service when they upgraded to the new site, they didn't move over accounts.  They did offer the rest of the year for free if you signed up again.

Is that still a valid offer?

James