DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Fresh posted the link in the ME thread but

1.6 GB for XBone

1.2 GB for 360

That is what you will need for the expansion tomorrow. (I dont know what the PS3 and 4 needs)

I barely - BARELY - have that on my Hard Drive without having to move anything

Ummmm.... check again on that X-Box One number. You need a whopping 4.8

All I know is now is a particularly shitty time to have trouble renewing my just-expired-today XBox Gold membership.

I nearly chatted DO YOU KNOW WHAT TUESDAY MEANS, GODDAMMIT? THIS IS SERIOUS. at the XBox chat guy, but decided against it.

Rockstar has said it. Also, I see some pretty easy opportunities to boost those payouts. Per Rockstar's Newswire:

• All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus
  • Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus
  • Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus

I am certain the 360 Mob could pull this off, especially since we don't have Fresh around to wade into enemy gunfire. 

The odessasteps factor "I do not embrace the bullet stopping power of hard cover" is a point of concern.

I just pushed the Heists download to my 360.   It will be in my queue when I get home.

The fact that I am actually downloading Heists is unbelievable to me.

Heists are only 4 people - so it wont be that hard to gather a crew

Gathering a crew that can complete all of the heists in order without losing any lives.   There is the ten million dollar issue.

I got the download, and looked at some of the new outfits and weapon (a Flare Gun! Whooo!*). But I've got to go to work soon, so I've not actually tried anything.

* I've been playing Saint's Row IV. So a Flair Gun I could get behind. Flare, not so much.

I was about to complain about how all my settings were reset, etc... because I spawn out in the middle of the street but then I discovered that appeared to be necessary because the first time you go to your "high-end" apartment, you get a message about how it was refurbished for Heists (one of the rooms now has wall boards similiar to what Lester had in the single player).

I think I got 4 invites to Heists during the 5 minutes they were on. They were green messages - I am assuming that is for Heists and not something they added earlier.

I think I got 842 phone calls as soon as I loaded in. People clearly were not happy that I was gone for so long.

OH! And Lester called me and said I had to talk to him about a job. I dont know if that is just to unlock Heists or if there is a Heist "tutorial"

The fact that I am actually downloading Heists is unbelievable to me.

Heists are only 4 people - so it wont be that hard to gather a crew

Gathering a crew that can complete all of the heists in order without losing any lives.   There is the ten million dollar issue.

That's gonna be awfully difficult.  Personally, I've somehow become worse at missions than freemode.  Not sure what that says about the level of competition we've been facing recently.

Anyway, I've started the update.  Hopefully it will actually finish by the time I'm off work.  I should be around quite a bit tonight. 

Of course - JT and I each have headsets being held together by duct tape.

I am sure that won't become an issue or anything

Thank you for reminding me that I need to by a headset on the way home.  Headset finally gave up the ghost after a controller throwing incident after you signed off to watch Raw and I kept PvPing to clear my Crucible bounties while Aura was still active.

Started off hot:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR/1/4611686018430375496/2305843009219695322/2024272725

and then this happened in the match before bedtime:

https://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/PGCR/1/4611686018430375496/2305843009219695322/2024510439

Loss in Overtime when dummy teammates capped Flag A and and flipped the spawns.  Soooo angry..

I got the download, and looked at some of the new outfits and weapon (a Flare Gun! Whooo!*). But I've got to go to work soon, so I've not actually tried anything.

* I've been playing Saint's Row IV. So a Flair Gun I could get behind. Flare, not so much.

That's the great thing about Saint's Row.  It actually would be a Flair gun.

Of course - JT and I each have headsets being held together by duct tape.

I am sure that won't become an issue or anything

Mine is mostly the release XBOX headset, with a few parts stolen from the one that came with my newer XBOX a couple years ago. 

I dont think this will affect anyone but - you need to be Level 12 and own a "high-ed" apartment to host the Heist

To join - you can be any level, you just have to have finished the tutorial

I dont think this will affect anyone but - you need to be Level 12 and own a "high-ed" apartment to host the Heist

360 Mafia should be GTG.  I completely forgot that I own a beachhouse in addition to the penthouse on Alta Street.

Apparently I need to buy the Dinka Jester with the race car livery and the Armored Karin Kurama for my garage because they are sexy cars.

Hopefully one of the Four Horsemen owns a Savage attack chopper.  The more firepower we have, the better.

• Like 1

Dammit.

I had the chance to take today off but agreed to come into work for some extra hours.

Definitely a mistake.

The only way I could get to work today is via Taxi to and back, meaning I'm giving back about 45 dollars out of the 50 something I'm making today, yet I'm still at work right now. My mistake is bigger.