DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: JODY FLEISCH

RIPPA

Just looking in the 500 alone I see we spelled it

Jody Fleish and Jodie Fleish

And of course - I am sure I can find Jody Flash references

He's not still going, is he?

Yup - he is at least still working IPW but I assume he might show up in some of the other UK feds too

I first remember seeing him in the 2002 CZW Best of Best tournament where he and Jonny Storm tore it up.

I still think I had never seen his springboard shooting star piledriver he supposely had at one point.

If I were a wrestler and was back in the back planning the match and my opponent said to me "and then I'm gonna do a springboard shooting star piledriver," I'd say "whoa, there, big fella."

• Like 2

Yeah, he went for a shooting star DDT, fucked it up, landed on Low Ki and they sort of fell over. He was impressive for his era, but with the guys out there now he looks almost second-rate by comparison. Pac, Ricochet, Andrew Everett, the 9000 other guys who can do things that no one even thought of before 2004. Half of them are probably in Mexico.

I first remember seeing him in the 2002 CZW Best of Best tournament where he and Jonny Storm tore it up.

I still think I had never seen his springboard shooting star piledriver he supposely had at one point.

If I were a wrestler and was back in the back planning the match and my opponent said to me "and then I'm gonna do a springboard shooting star piledriver," I'd say "whoa, there, big fella."

I remember at the Jeff Peterson Cup 2004 just walking around and I heard Teddy Hart telling Roderick Strong he can do a shooting star Rana.