DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 5/15

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing May 15, 2015 from Orlando, FL

*Show opens with Kurt Angle coming to the ring with Chris Melendez. Kurt praises him as a hero. Angle asks Melendez to join his team tonight and brings out The Rising. Eric Young interrupts, wanting a rematch and blaming his loss on the Rising, Melendez, & Bully Ray. After exchanging words, they set up Angle vs Young in an I Quit match with no interference in the future while setting up tonight's main event a 5 on 5 Hardcore War. Lashley returns and spears Young, joining Team Angle. 

*Robbie E def. Jessie Godderz. After the match, Jessie demanded a rematch but lost again and one more time. Aftewards, Jessie attacked Robbie and laid him out then argued with DJ Z.

*The Wolves def. Austin Aries & Bobby Roode to go up 1-0 in the Best of Five series.

*Magnus came to the ring and called out James Storm but instead got Abyss and they brawled until Manik & Khoya showed up to help beat down Magnus.

*Ethan Carter III came out and cut a promo on being #1 contender. Mr. Anderson interrupted and argued that Tyrus won the match for him so they set up Anderson vs Tyrus where if Anderson wins, he gets EC3 next week..

*Mr. Anderson def. Tyrus

*The Dollhouse (Marti Bell & Jade) (w/ Taryn Terrell) def. Brooke & Rebel

*Team Young (Eric Young, Bram, Low Ki, Kenny King, & MVP) def. Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Chris Melendez, Drew Galloway, Mica, & Lashley) in a Hardcore War when Young pinned Melendez after the Piledriver. After the match, Young pulled off Melendez's leg and hit Angle with it, then used it to put Kurt in a camel clutch.

I kinda want EY to keep the leg and carry it ringside for awhile, maybe prop it up next to the turnbuckle.

It's possible I'm a bad person.

Will the leg have the same the Eric Young version of the Hammer Jammer shin pad (I think that was what valentine called it) because that would make it awesome

I kinda want EY to keep the leg and carry it ringside for awhile, maybe prop it up next to the turnbuckle.

It's possible I'm a bad person.

Will the leg have the same the Eric Young version of the Hammer Jammer shin pad (I think that was what valentine called it) because that would make it awesome

Valentine's was the Heartbreaker. Ronnie Garvin's shin guard was the Hammer Jammer.

A Christmas Story with Melendez's leg...that would be an awesome series of promos. Young talking in the dark and then clicks on the light, says a few more lines, and then switches it off. Massive heat.

Should build to a one-on-one between Melendez and Young to massive fan investment and interest.

Won't build toward a one-on-one between Melendez and Young to massive fan investment and interest.

Melendez should have to start going around with a seriously-made-out-of-wood pegleg because Young stole his "good leg" that a veterans' charity raised money to buy him.

Then later, Melendez could bring out a new good leg given to him by (insert famous movie/music star here), and Young could break it over his head.

He could then go back to the wooden leg and switch over to doing a pirate character.

His tag-team partner:

65649v.png

• Like 1

A Christmas Story with Melendez's leg...that would be an awesome series of promos. Young talking in the dark and then clicks on the light, says a few more lines, and then switches it off. Massive heat.

Or even if he just said "It's a major award! I won it!"

The show began with a vague video package about Hardcore War before Kurt and EY cut an annoying back and forth promo. EY will team with the BDC against Kurt, The Rising, and Lashley in something called Hardcore War. I have zero problems with Brooke stretching backstage. Fun little match with her and Rebel facing Marti and Jade. Heels win and swear more vengeance on Gail. Anderson-Tyrus wasn't much, but the announcer banter let us know that Brodus Clay was Tyrus's WWE name due to Tyrus coaching Snoop's son. BBQ Pitmasters brawl between Abyss and Magnus was a thing.

Wolves vs. Dirty Heels was quite good, but hurt by the commentary focusing on stats and not the action. I dug Gail running wild against the whole Dollhouse and then the entire Robbie E-Jessie thing was great. They started it with each guy feeling a bit like a geek, but by the end of it, Jessie was a violent jerk and Robbie was a sympathetic babyface who got three fair wins in a row. Hardcore War was a fun cluster of a match. For literally the third time in four months, they've tried to rebuild EY as as a serious main event-level heel and tonight, they did it having him beat a man up with someone else's artificial leg.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/100-tna/42567-tna-impact-wrestling-5-8-15-tv-report-hardcore-war

Screens -

c3c70b409911264.jpg

3a5d3e409906036.jpg

c56a88409919670.jpg

f8674c409907579.jpg

1e7c13409915445.jpg

30a4f7409915459.jpg

70b13d409915483.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/bu78tbg0evnzyc4nsyq89s0dsklu2qke

Last week I was thinking I'd miss Taryn's old theme, but the Dollhouse getting Doll Parts is awesome. Good start to the tag team series. I enjoyed having Tenay back on commentary this week. Main event was fun, nice sequence with Lashley spearing dudes, Drew's big flip dive and then Angle jumping off the top onto everyone before the finish. Loved Josh ending the night simply stating "Eric Young is a disgusting son of a bitch."