DVDVR Message Board

Wrestlemania XXXI - The Greatest Show Ever

Big Fresh

Yes, but then they'd have had to fill that time with something else, like Wrestling matches or something. And that's not what Vince likes to do.

• Like 1

And that's not what Vince likes to do.

No, that's what his father did.
Nobody really knows what Vince does. He doesn't do wrestling. His product shouldn't be classifed as entertainment because it's not, you know, entertaining. Cure for insomnia? Sure, I'll go with that.

They also called Thunderlips a bit part.

I do think most of the segment was a waste of time. The same thing could have been accomplished in half the time.

Yeah no argument there. I blame Rock and his ridiculously long pauses.

• Like 1

So I finally got to see the first three matches of Wrestlemania that I missed during the live show (just kept forgetting to watch them).

The ladder match was a glorious trainwreck with way too many people. I honestly think R-Truth was in that match just because he won the coin toss between him and Kofi Kingston. Best part of the match for me was Harper and Ambrose. I think I could watch them two fight all day. That powerbomb through the ladder was brutal.

Orton/Rollins was a really great match. Almost has me looking forward to the Extreme Rules match. J&J are so amazing at the beatings they take.

Also re-watched Sting/Triple H. It was a fun match. Sure the story of WWE vs. WCW one last time made no sense what so ever but it was fun. I'll never not enjoy watching Sting wrestle. But after finally seeing the Terminator entrance, I am convinced now more than ever they only did it on the condition Triple H won. The Terminator does not lose.

They also called Thunderlips a bit part.

I do think most of the segment was a waste of time. The same thing could have been accomplished in half the time.

And did it really add to the rest of the movie? Of course, Stallone booked himself to go over. What a mark.