DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling: Lockdown Spoilers for 2/6/15

I dug Kong/Havok. Very cool "big woman" match that the crowd totally ate up. Glad to see Kong take the win as it solidifies her return. Now, I just need TNA to pair them together so they can kill everyone lol

Glad that we got an explanation as to why Angelina would stick around with the guy who screwed over her besties. Because she's still jealous of Velvet. Ha. Gotta give TNA points for not forgetting that subtle plot point. 

I loved Havok and Kong. It was like a hoss division match. It made me want to see Kong or Havok vs Luke Harper.

I don't watch a lot of TNA, so I was shocked by how liberally they talked about WWE stuff. I mean, with their roster I guess it's unavoidable but it really struck me as bizarre and unnecessary.

Havok made the save on Shine 24 for the babyfaces while her nemesis and former BFF AK 47 (also the leader of the heel group Valkyrie who put her out of the company via a backstage attack) was talking crap about running the company on the mic and how no one was there to save the precious babyfaces.

In typical TNA fashion, they managed to ruin the mystery partner "reveal" before it even happened. They showed clips of Lashley in the cage hyping up next weeks show during the first break of the main event. How inept can one company be?

This is a company that aired commercials on Smackdown hyping their debut... After they had debuted.

• Like 1

That will be when they debut a recently released from WWE Mysterio.

He will come out to a huge face pop, announce that his name is now Roy Jr, team with the Hardees in the main event and then turn on them the following week as he announces that he is the new general manager of TNA.

He will then reuinte LAX with Hernandez and Chavo and run roughshot over TNA until they lose their first PPV match as a team 3 weeks later.

Which doesn't air until September.