DVDVR Message Board

2014-15 NFL Playoffs: Divisional Weekend

Dolfan in NYC

If you hit the tailback five yards in the backfield on 4th & 1, and then let him get the first, you should be embarrassed.

If you hit the tailback five yards in the backfield on 4th & 1, and then let him get the first, you should be embarrassed. FIRED.

FTFY

• Like 1

All of this bullshit about the NFL rigging the games so that the Cowboys win,  that would definitely apply to the Broncos right now.  If the NFL had their way we would get a Brady vs Manning game every week

If they were rigging it for Denver, they wouldn't have overturned that fumble.

Honestly, Manning looks like he's about 300 years old out there right now.

Him not running on that third and five with no one with 15 yards of him really tells a story. Retirement suddenly looks very possible

and the answer is......    TOTAL DIVAS.   You guys are missing out on some hilarious albeit awful crap.

In the preview on last week's episode looks like the scene will actually be shown in full on next week's episode of Total Divas.

Watch and join the Nattie is the WORST Club on DVDVR.

• Like 1

Wow, so I hate to say it but this is looking very much like a Pats and Seahawks Super Bowl.  Not that I would have been any happier with Denver. Maybe Luck will crush New England. That'd be nice. If Rodgers wasn't hurt I'd give them a puncher's chance.

Oh well. Eat a lot of snacks and watch the commercials.

So if Peyton does retire, what's his legacy?  Best regular season QB ever?  Because as I think Simmons pointed out a few weeks ago, Peyton's postseason stats are pretty mediocre.

Better than Warren Moon, worse than Joe Montana. People never agree on greatest ever polls or anything anyway, so his name will just get mentioned along guys like Elway, Montana & Brady and naysayers will always bring up rings and postseason losses. Probably best to not overthink it. :-)

• Like 1