DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK FOURTEEN

Dewar

Brandon Marshall has a collapsed lung and broken ribs.  

His season is over.  If he weren't in excruciating pain, I'd bet he'd have some mixed feelings right now.

But did he run Cutler and the HC over with a bus yet?

I mean, who are the Skins going to get to be the head coach if they fire Gruden?  No one in their right mind would want to coach Bob at this point unless Snyder gives him a gigantic amount of money.

And, hey, no one's going to talk in the DC area any more about Ovechkin being a coach killer.  Bob's taking that mantle and running away with it.,

Also RG2 or Skip Bayless would coach the team. Biles seems like the most likely since he loves RG3 and depending on how the Final 4 goes might be mad enough to leave for green pastures.

On another note has any QB in NFL history gotten 3 head coaches fired while still playing for the same team?

One internet dollar says that Rex Ryan will be the head coach of the Washington Redskins by mid-January.

How that bonzo is still an head coach, regardless of how hard you go "Jetslulz," is beyond me.

Perfect fit imo

The only way for RGIII to save his career is the have his ass humbled(Iron sheik style or not), and go to a place that won't coddle him, Learn as an under study and in a couple of years be an NFL style starter. Of course he won't do it, and will be out of the game much sooner as a result.  Thus, the only relevant question is: Are the Redskins now the most toxic job in the NFL? The only competition in my eyes is the Raiders. The Jets suck, but at least they have been decent recently. I am tempted to put the Cowboys there, but as fickle as Jerry Jones can be, he's still better than the Danny boy snyder and the demon spawn of Al Davis.

Seriously, the Jets and Slurs problems at QB should be a clear indication on why the fuck GM's/Owners should stay the fuck out of naming starters..

and HOLY FUCK THE ARM ON BECKHAM