DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: AZRIEAL

RIPPA

I should just post all the Road Reports that Pete and Ray did from what I feel like are the hundred times they saw Azrieal wrestle but I am so very lazy.

Azrieal also posts a ton of his own matches on his Youtube account so that made this easy

And here is a clip from I think his only TNA match (under the Federico Palacios gimmick). Watch him basically save Zima's life...

This is the Special K version.

I remember at the 2004 Peterson Cup when he watched ROH At our Best from earlier that year 3/13/2004 we watched the bump he took to end the match a piledriver off the top of the cage threw 2 tables and the look on his face was half he was amazed he actually did that bump/why did I do that bump.

He was a fun Northeast indy cruiser.  Had a bunch of fun booing him during the "I'm the Good Guy!" phase in JAPW.  If I'm not mistaken, I think he got a shot in Dragon Gate/Toryumon when they did the first few classes of gaijin, when Generico and a bunch of other guys headed over, either the first or second group.  Wasn't he under the name AZ?