DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

Hate to be the toldja so guy but I did have a feeling Washington was gonna do this. There are two constants in football: the hometown boy always puts on a show in his hometown and no team loves a QB controversy more than Washington

• Like 1

The playcalling for the last 3 downs of not running the ball was hideous. Classic Garrett forgetting to run the ball.

This was particularly amazing since Garrett probably knew Romo got SNAPPED IN HALF during this game and had to be pretty messed up. I mean shit, I'm not going to poke fun at Romo for anything that happened after that because lord knows if he should have even been playing or not.

The playcalling for the last 3 downs of not running the ball was hideous. Classic Garrett forgetting to run the ball.

This was particularly amazing since Garrett probably knew Romo got SNAPPED IN HALF during this game and had to be pretty messed up. I mean shit, I'm not going to poke fun at Romo for anything that happened after that because lord knows if he should have even been playing or not.

That Garrett's Achilles heel his whole time as a playcaller he ran the ball when he was interim head coach to get the job and once he had the job he stopped running the ball. Me and my buddy who is a cowboys fan were both thinking they would run murray until he puked that whole drive instead of throwing the ball 3 straight plays.