DVDVR Message Board

2014 NCAAF: Week 4

Dolfan in NYC

Jimbo's reaction reminded me of Stone Cold when Ariane said her favorite match..

I put that on the coaches as well as WInston. I mean no one thought to point out he couldn't do that? There's no coach in the locker room as they dress No trainer stooged him out? Besides he is suspended, WTF is he doing at the stadium anyway?

I don't say this casually.  But Winston has to be developmentally delayed, on top of being a spoiled brat.

I always cringed when I heard him try to speak in full sentences during interviews, but I didn't think much of it. However, suiting up for the game even know he should have known he couldn't do that, I am starting to think the "developmentally delayed" theory holds water.

Anyhow, LSU getting wiped out in Death Valley to Mississippi State, color me surprised.

From the crap ass games I watched today:

Pitt fans should be ashamed. First, for the amount of fucking Nickelback played in their stadium, and second, for the lack of fans in the stands for home games that don't involve Notre Dame.

Virginia Tech has DONE FUCKED UP their season big time in the last two weeks. Their quarterback was straight up asscrack against a not very good Georgia Tech team today.

MEEEECHEGAN: Brady Hoke should be fired for recruiting such a craptastic set of quarterbacks. The offense does nothing, and they get embarrassed again.

Florida's offense isn't good enough yet again. A better offensive team would have taken more advantage of Alabama's early game mistakes.

That's all I saw. Went out drinking after that. Glad to see Missouri lose.

Florida's offense isn't good enough yet again. A better offensive team would have taken more advantage of Alabama's early game mistakes.

Bama turned the ball over 4 times, and Florida scored 3 TDs off of them. You can't do much better than that.

Florida's problem right now is they're putting too much of the game on Driskel. Lesser QBs have won championships. You just can't put it all on them, which is what they're doing. When they were so successful in 2012, they were running between the tackles with power, playing opportunistic defense, and letting Driskel get in wherever he fit in. There's no reason they couldn't be doing that now (they actually have way more talent at RB than they did then).

But of their 55 plays yesterday, only 16 of those ended with the ball in the RBs hands. That's not how they're going to win games.

I FORGOT: Southern Miss beat App State for their SECOND win of the season.

21-20.

On a blocked extra point.

With :06 left in the game.

STILL COUNTS. Might go 2-10, but that's still improvement! And if we keep doubling our win total every year, 2017 is shaping up to be a very promising season.

BxyOKEeIIAAc_mP.jpg

Quite the character this Jameis is.

If I am a NFL owner, I don't touch with a hundred foot pole. . . .

On the contrary, a rapist kleptomaniac? He's fully qualified to be an NFL player!

Anyway, the New York Times did an article in April about the rape charges that seemed to hint the first allegation may have only been scratching the surface of his antics towards women. This guy is just trouble.

• Like 1

I FORGOT: Southern Miss beat App State for their SECOND win of the season.

21-20.

On a blocked extra point.

With :06 left in the game.

STILL COUNTS. Might go 2-10, but that's still improvement! And if we keep doubling our win total every year, 2017 is shaping up to be a very promising season.

Unless USM drops to FCS, they won't be doubling their win total every season. Two wins this year, and only one counts towards bowl eligibility. It's shameful how far the Golden Eagles have fallen.