DVDVR Message Board

2014 NCAAF: Week 2

Dolfan in NYC

Of course, the Pac-12 needed this win tonight about as much as the B1G did. With UCLA looking WAY overrated (not surprised) through the first two games, if Oregon had gone down, they'd be in a bind for a spot in the playoffs, too.

Let me just say congrats to the ACC to not screwing it up for the first weekend in what seems like forever.  Apart from Florida State and to a lesser extent VA Tech or Clemson, the league still isn't very good but how many years in a row did the ACC lose to the likes of Old Dominion, Troy, and San Diego St.  Bravo ACC, bravo.

I know it's early but one game in conference that I am looking forward to is Louisville @ Clemson on Oct. 11th.  I am really interested to see how good Louisville actually is.  They've looked pretty good so far but it's pretty hard to gauge them against their competition so far.

I missed ND/Michigan because I was at the Southern Miss home opener. I need a breakdown on how many times Nuss went three verticals. Based on the score, I'm guessing a lot.

Speaking of Southern Miss...Southern Miss won!

By 6 points.

Against Alcorn State.

Oh, fuck it. We're going 1-11 again.

2 SEC teams, Florida State and Oregon? I don't trust Oregon.

People called me crazy for suggesting this was a possibility, but I saw the potential for a B1G apocalypse coming.

Oh, I didn't think you were crazy.  I think the rest of us doubt the NCAA and the Playoff Illuminati have the balls to keep a Big 10+ team out of the mix.

I could totally see one of Michigan State, Wisconsin or (ugh) Ohio State going to rest of the way with only one loss and getting into the playoffs.  

That said, I would not bitch if a shitty Big 10+ team did not make it either.

Oh and, HAHAHAHAHA.  Fuck you, Ohio State.

Oh that feels so good.