DVDVR Message Board

MISC MATCHES

DEAN

Thanks guys, but that's not it.  This was a straight match that lasted for only a couple of minutes.  It starts with Kanemura jumping Hashimoto as he's entering the ring, and that's the ONLY offense Kanemura gets in.

Hat tip to "goc" over at the Pro Wrestling Only board for posting these over there, but this deserves to be posted in tons of places. Kamala in CMLL circa 1991, working his gimmick more as "foreign dickhead heel" than "African savage", doing handshake fakeout spots, mocking his opponents' mannerisms, stooge selling, and more:

HO-LEE CRUD!

-------------

Sangre Chicano in 1989!

------------

MANO NEGRA!

--------------

dataintcash is yo dadddy!

• Like 1

Boy Magnum is greener than goose shit but the commentary indeed makes it worth the watch.

"Head bone bein' worked on"

"You like them apples then have one"

"Bockwinkle stuck his head halfway to the basement"

I could listen to that guy read the phone book.

This is a little conventional of me but Pete brought it up and I had to dig it up from the WWE Ladder Match set. Features some of the best Jim Ross calls of all time, Jeff Hardy trying to be both Sabu and Ricky Morton in one match, and Taker at his absolute best. The thousand-yard stare he had at the end was either fantastic selling or a legit concussion. I don't even want to know what Jeff felt at the end when he was clutching his wrist. "YOU HAVEN'T BROKEN ME TAKER"

• Like 1

For those that were wondering "Did Lifeguard Steve Collins ever win a match in WCW?", wonder no more. Mind you, I still don't know what he was trying for as a finisher. Almost dropping a fat guy on his head while trying a Northern Lights Suplex really doesn't seem to be a 'move', to be honest.