DVDVR Message Board

MISC MATCHES

DEAN

Come with us to Roberto Clemente Stadium to watch two New Zealanders kick the shit out of a murderer in a barbed wire cage. As the announcer keeps saying, "WOW!"

EDIT: Oh man, watch Johnathan Boyd almost cause a riot at the studio in Memphis with a little surprise for Jeff Jarrett. This is the best.

• Like 1

I think this is the match Foley talked about in his book that got Corporal Kirchner fired from IWA Japan. They try to kill poor Nakamaki at the end. Watch the crowd scatter like bugs when the Leatherfaces leave the ring after. One of the wrestlers that runs in looks super pissed and throws something at Kirchner too. 

Thanks to Segunda Caida, I got knee deep in some NJPW vs. WAR on the external last night. Sadly I can't find any of the matches I do have online (there is a ripper of Chono/Fujinami vs. Tenryu/Ishikawa, and I found another tag with the late Hara and one with Kitahara) so I'm just gonna post all the ones I don't have and can't watch because my net allowance ran out for the month last night. If I wouldn't end up paying out the ass I'd watch all of these in a row. 

and I'm baffled to this existing online. Somebody watch it and tell me what's up because I've never even heard of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anvtP9VPlvQ

EDIT: Apparently its a series of 7 singles matches between the groups but there's no matchlist; I tried to find it to no avail. Anybody?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlNFnq7kAe4

Holy shit here's an hour and a half tape of SWS! Looks to be clipped to death in the brief moment I watched but whatever, it ends with Tenryu/Hara vs. Demolition. And that is indeed Davey Boy Smith in the screen cap.

There is a Koki Kitahara match and then a Greg the Hammer Valentine match. SUPER WORLD STIFF~!

• Like 1