DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Boy, we're really getting a different read on Fandango in this episode. I think he was playing her like a fiddle, and did not give one fuck (which is what made her want him more).

Let's discuss this difference of opinion for 30 more pages.

When he told Summer "You look ok", I wanted Fandango to release a series of YouTube videos on how to impress women.

I think we were supposed to get the impression that they were working each other.  But that more subtly she was playing a longer con by getting him worked up and giving him a taste and somehow gaining some kind of thrall over him.

But she underestimated how little that can work on someone who is completely void of brainwave activity.

I don't know if this reference can land, but Fandango is like a cross between Jeff Dowder and Chris Norton.  And if that reference didn't land GET GOING YOU NEED THIS!

I love Phil Hendrie references.  

Is Eva Marie a better worker than Davie Richards? The in-ring psychology of sucking, sticking to her Total Divas character really is impressing me. This calls at least for a spot in that wrestling KO top 100 list.

• Like 2

Sure it wasn't everyone but TJ being honest about Nattie's painting skills? Who knew he had the balls to do that.

Felt bad for Eva tho. First Miss Sandra says there's too much booty in the pants then Summer goes into business for herself. Then I remembered how she put Summer in the camel clutch and there was absolutely nothing put into it.

If the show was more real than it was, Summer would be a terribly unprofessional.

I guess starting with this week's episode after it airs we could start a Total Diva RPI or Poll on who is the worst person on the show. People submit their list and we count them up then see how it changes through out the next season.

• Like 2

I laughed for about 20 minutes when apropo of nothing, they cut into a scene with this conversation:

Nattie: Your breasts are gorgeous.

Nikki: Thank you.

And then it's never mentioned again. That sums up this show in a nutshell pretty nicely.

With the addition of Rosa Mendes, Total Divas is becoming everything the second season of Legend's House should aspire to be. This should should compromise 100% of the Rosa Mendes' of WWE. Build around The Bellas and toss in a bunch of Divas who are not doing shit. This way Raw/Smackdown can be used to re-introduce some of these women without taking up actual Raw/Smackdown time for their angles. It's pretty much with Total Divas is doing now with the already established names.

Anyone feel this show has jumped the shark or is that coming in season 3?

I look forward to next season when they show the WWE product and all we see of Rosa Mendes watching TV filing her nails.  I mean she has worked maybe 5 minutes in the last year.  They don't even let her wrestle on Superstars or NXT

I love that Brian and Brie's big reality show argument is actually a real discussion over a real issue where they don't let it get ugly and shouting names at each other instead of contrived reality show BS.

I love Brie and Bryan, period. It's almost disgusting how in love and how normal they are compared to the other cast members.  Also, last night's show really hammered home how much more gorgeous Brie is to every other diva. Like, wow.

Expecting a bigger rating for the show than the season's average. The shows focused on the Bellas usually have much better ratings than not.

I loved Brie asking Bryan "So do you think people will dance to Blitzen Trapper at the wedding?" Not a band I was expecting to be referenced on an E! reality show, although it makes sense Bryan would be into them.

You should go listen to Wild Mountain Nation, one of my favorite albums of the last decade.

Last night's part of Wrestlemania's activities was interesting. The match was suppose to be number 3 and when Mark told them it got moved it 7, they knew they were fucked. It was surprising how honest the segment came across. The wrestling events mentioned in the show have been revised to make the divas look better. But to have everyone talk about how they were in No Man's Land on the card was refreshing change of pace from the plethora of estrogen filled relationship problems.