DVDVR Message Board

Money in the Bank V

Dolfan in NYC

Where is Rey?

And doesn't Brock's contract allegedly contain a provision where if both sides can agree on terms, it's possible he'll work more dates? The WWE should throw a little extra money at him, and maybe give him a jobber he can hunt Most Dangerous Game style on his property (that would be a better use of Zach Ryder than putting him on TV) and see what happens.

That would be the best reality show ever. Zach Ryder with a handicam, Blair Witch style, running around on the giant farm property of Lesnar trying to hide. Every episode ends with him being found, eating an F-5 then his camera going out.

• Like 2

And doesn't Brock's contract allegedly contain a provision where if both sides can agree on terms, it's possible he'll work more dates? The WWE should throw a little extra money at him, and maybe give him a jobber he can hunt Most Dangerous Game style on his property (that would be a better use of Zach Ryder than putting him on TV) and see what happens.

Which additional talent do you want them to release so they can pay Lesnar more money?

AJ Lee, ADR, Sandow, Otunga, Gabriel, Natalya, RVD, Tamina, Tyson Kidd, Xavier Woods are all very expendable. You can make arguments for a few others.

Kane winning the title makes good sense if Bryan is coming back before summerslam which unless there has been a breakthrough seems like extremely unlikely.   Unless they are trolling people with this Brock Lesnar Summerslam survery, I can't imagine they think Kane vs Brock is a good idea.   I guess maybe Kane wins and Reigns or Cena wins the title at the next PPV?   

I am not in the "Kane sucks" category of IWC but he really shouldn't be considered a champ unless it is to put the title on Bryan immediately

\

I read on some dirtsheetz that WWE officials were souring on Daniel Bryan, saying his "bubble had burst." The reaction he got on the pre show i think kicks that notion in the nads....

Just before lights out, nice of Daniel Bryan to try to curtail Bo's face heat.

I read on some dirtsheetz that WWE officials were souring on Daniel Bryan, saying his "bubble had burst." The reaction he got on the pre show i think kicks that notion in the nads....

Dream it, WWE officials.

Its ok, a Bo Dallas fued will remedy that.  Or at least creative will try.

Course, they still need convincing or something.

Its ok, a Bo Dallas fued will remedy that.  Or at least creative will try.

Course, they still need convincing or something.

One thing I learned from the Punk thing is that Meltz and co will ALWAYS say that WWE officials are against the smark favorite.