DVDVR Message Board

Posting spoilers to television shows and movies

That's why wikis exist. I don't mind getting spoiled. I've looked ahead. You haven't. You want to call me "the worst"? You want to call me a "cocksucker"?  Then I don't mind spoiling something you enjoy after years of antagonism.

I don't really care what you think of me anymore. Frankly, you made that quite clear before you edited your post to appease the mods. You're a bully, a troll, and now apparently a bigot. So keep your fake pity to yourself.

I can see where FSW is coming from (sadly), but things like the whole inheritance of the throne can be tricky. First off, I had no fucking idea they recasted Cersei's other son because I wasn't paying attention to the character. However, it should be implied that Tommen would be the next in line. Now anything significant after that I would consider trying to nudge someone into a direction. I felt no one did that in the Unsullied thread. Would I like to be completely surprised by what kind of king Tommen would be? Yeah. Does it bother me that someone said he isn't as bad as Joffrey? Not really.

I don't really care what you think of me anymore. Frankly, you made that quite clear before you edited your post to appease the mods. You're a bully, a troll, and now apparently a bigot. So keep your fake pity to yourself.

Your attempt to turn cocksucker from an insult into a homophobic slur is pretty unreal even by your own standards of hysterics

What's humorous is that whole nasty explosion was triggered by a conversation between J.T. and myself which featured NO ACTUAL SPOILERS.

There wasn't anything worth getting angry about with that, but just a few pages before someone was all like.. "If you look at the lingering camera at ______ moment it will all be revealed!"   Which is just horrible because that is NOT how you are supposed to figure that stuff out you know?

So then something innocent like your convo with JT comes along and people are rightfully worried that they will read something they shouldn't.  I really do enjoy talking about the show with the unsullied, but there has to be a way to improve that thread. 

I will continue to post my thoughts on the episodes in there, because it's way more interesting to get a new perspective, but I just wish some people would let the show-only crowd speculate without feeling the need to comment.

Your attempt to turn cocksucker from an insult into a homophobic slur is pretty unreal even by your own standards of hysterics

To quote somebody else, "That's a very clear example of homophobia because cocksucker, when used as an insult by one man against another man, is a gender-specific insult that unpacks into "Sucking cocks is bad.""

What's humorous is that whole nasty explosion was triggered by a conversation between J.T. and myself which featured NO ACTUAL SPOILERS.

There wasn't anything worth getting angry about with that, but just a few pages before someone was all like.. "If you look at the lingering camera at ______ moment it will all be revealed!"   Which is just horrible because that is NOT how you are supposed to figure that stuff out you know?

Notice how I didn't lose my shit when it was posted. I just simply replied "Nope."

• Like 1

To quote somebody else, "That's a very clear example of homophobia because cocksucker, when used as an insult by one man against another man, is a gender-specific insult that unpacks into "Sucking cocks is bad.""

Jesus. You're a fucking parody

But if you're a heterosexual man, sucking cocks is pretty bad, no?

I would imagine.

So, I've decided that if I ever decide to go nuts, instead of a mass shooting, I am just going to disseminate GoT spoilers as far and wide as possible, using all sorts of social media. If wildly successful, I'm pretty sure that will get me branded as a greater villain than that Sandy Hook guy.