DVDVR Message Board

The NXT Thread

rzombie1988

So who's winning the title, then?

My money's on Kidd and Sami taking each other out, leaving breeze to country the red arrow and take the title from neville. Neville is ready to take the step up to raw and face cesaro after he gets the belt at NOC.

So who's winning the title, then?

My money's on Kidd and Sami taking each other out, leaving breeze to country the red arrow and take the title from neville. Neville is ready to take the step up to raw and face cesaro after he gets the belt at NOC.

Since I see Neville being called up, I expect a heel to sneak in and take it tonight. Sami's a sympathetic top babyface and there's still steam left in him chasing. 

Given that the guys they've thrown the belt on thus far are people they see main roster potential in, I think that locks it up for Breeze. Kidd would be the more interesting champ for me, but I don't think they want to give him that spotlight over Breeze. I suspect Kidd is seen as a developmental lifer or a utility guy. 

Source: I'm talking out of my ass. 

DEVITT, BECKY AND KENTA filmed in technology I don't understand:

I'm going to get in trouble for this but:

Posting on the board from Youtube is another technology you don't understand apparently. 

Anyway, Charlotte's reactions there were great. She's a natural at emoting in the ring. I was thinking that during her match with Alexa last week. Viktor looked like an idiot doing a rolling clothesline thing to no one though. I wish they had shown a little bit more of KENTA. 

I'm actually curious to see how Tyler Breeze is brought up. Isn't Miz already doing his gimmick?

I feel like Breeze is one of the NXT guys WWE is most likely going to screw up.  Cole, Lawler and JBL will be so busy falling all over themselves to make fun of the Prince Pretty nickname that they'll neglect to do anything to get him over.  Plus, WWE has already shown a lack of ability to understand the character.  Nikki Bella even called him a "choad" the last time WWE was on The Soup.

• Like 1

DEVITT, BECKY AND KENTA filmed in technology I don't understand:

I'm going to get in trouble for this but:

Posting on the board from Youtube is another technology you don't understand apparently.

What's this weirdness? Save the DVDRness for the TNA thread.

I'm actually curious to see how Tyler Breeze is brought up. Isn't Miz already doing his gimmick?

I feel like Breeze is one of the NXT guys WWE is most likely going to screw up.  Cole, Lawler and JBL will be so busy falling all over themselves to make fun of the Prince Pretty nickname that they'll neglect to do anything to get him over.  Plus, WWE has already shown a lack of ability to understand the character.  Nikki Bella even called him a "choad" the last time WWE was on The Soup.

Miz is generally a lot more tolerable as part of a tag team. That's how they could introduce him. There's basically no good way to introduce Breeze without giving him some sort of TV belt otherwise.