DVDVR Message Board

2013-14 NFL Conference Championships

Dolfan in NYC

Hope the Broncos enjoy this one, because the NFC champ  is going to crush them. . . 

Hasn't everyone been saying the first time Denver faces a quality opponent they're getting their ass kicked? 

• Like 1

I am just glad that Peyton was able to secure that legacy he was holding on by a string.  Well for at least 5 hours until the same morons bring the same tired argument for another 2 weeks.   <_< 

At least maybe we can finally kill the "Eli is better than Peyton" argument

Gotta love "Second guess Simms", rubbing in the Pats faces about the FG. . . 

With the way the Pats have been playing, 20-6 really isn't any different from 20-3.

I know, its just ten minutes later Simms was still talking about it; they had to go for it, he's just such a hack they he needed to give them shit.

I wonder how many 'quality' opponents Denver has to go through to silence the haters, and who would those opponents be?

I will say this: If it's Denver and Seattle in the Super Bowl it has the makings to be flat out on the best Super Bowls ever.

I wonder how many 'quality' opponents Denver has to go through to silence the haters, and who would those opponents be?

I will say this: If it's Denver and Seattle in the Super Bowl it has the makings to be flat out on the best Super Bowls ever.

If they win the Super Bowl, respect will come, but I have a harder time seeing it, as either the 'Hawks or Niners will be a much tougher opponent.

I am just glad that Peyton was able to secure that legacy he was holding on by a string.  Well for at least 5 hours until the same morons bring the same tired argument for another 2 weeks.   <_<

At least maybe we can finally kill the "Eli is better than Peyton" argument

I forget who said it, but the point was made that if Peyton leaves the game with one SB ring--what, he's the sixth-best QB of all time instead of the third or fourth?  He's still in the conversation!  Are we supposed to feel sorry for him? He'll still have his records, his championship victory, respect among anyone that actually knows something about the NFL, and more money in his bank account than some small countries.

Peyton Manning:  lose a couple of football games, win at life.