DVDVR Message Board

A SAINTS ROW THREAD

RIPPA

• 4 months later...

As I mentioned back in the regular thread like a month ago - I was given SR4 as a Father's Day Gift.

I went ahead and plowed through it this weekend. The usual for Saints Row games in that once you kinda get everything unlocked you just mow through everything (not that was a bad thing)

I desperately need JT to play so I can talk to him about some of the things that happened without spoiling them and then we can mark out together.

I am not that far from 100% so I will probably go back and do that after I move in a couple of weeks. I haven't decided if I am going to get the DLC yet.

I still have 2 DLC to beat on SR3 (the one with the aliens and the one with the clones) as well as two more games on the Pile of Shame.  It will take me a while to get to SR4.

I still have 2 DLC to beat on SR3 (the one with the aliens and the one with the clones) as well as two more games on the Pile of Shame.  It will take me a while to get to SR4.

You are going to hate yourself for waiting.

Keith David.

KEITH FUCKING DAVID!

If it's what I'm thinking of, it was one of the greatest things in video games ever. 

It was the

re-creation of the They Live fight scene

Fuck - the entire story seemed to be written just so they could do that.

I really should have seen it coming too considering what I had unlocked earlier in the game too.

I also realized that since there is an achievement for spending time with homies outside of missions, I will need to continue to play just to get folks to roll with me and listen to their conversations

There were several missions that had to have been designed just to get to that point.  And God bless them for it.

The definitely designed part of the game to force you to driving around with Pierce singing at the top of your lungs, which was the other thing I thought you could've been talking about. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...