DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK TEN

Dolfan in NYC

13 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I love Amon-Ra St Brown so much, but I don't understand how it works. He's small and, by the standards of NFL wide receivers, not particularly athletic. But he just keeps making plays and I love it.

It's the power of the "hit list" that he carries with him. 

The Cowboys are like a 1990s college team trying to fabricate a national championship with a cakewalk schedule. They beat everybody and run it up and sell it like they won the championship every week then rivalry weekend happens. That’s happened to the Cowboys like 20 times this year already.

14 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Don’t look now but the entire NFC South is .500 or below again

I think the AFCE is the worst division in spite of this bizarre stat. It’s very possible that the Bills, Pats and Jets win this many ➡️➡️➡️ 0️⃣ more games this year outside of the division and the Dolphins don’t look like they’re going on a late season prime Pats run. 

I really wish they would just go ahead and fire Rivera and Del Rio, but I'm not sure who they'd name as interim HC (I still have questions about Bieniemy's play calling, plus I think there could be PR repercussions if he is named interim HC but then gets replaced during the offseason)

2 hours ago, Tabe said:

This post didn't age so well... 

I was thinking about this when the 4th happened. Holy shit did the mood in the room sour.

But I'm still having a good day bullshit be damned because it's just a game. But my brother in law is a different story.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dogwelder said:

I really wish they would just go ahead and fire Rivera and Del Rio, but I'm not sure who they'd name as interim HC (I still have questions about Bieniemy's play calling, plus I think there could be PR repercussions if he is named interim HC but then gets replaced during the offseason)

The most Washington thing ever is gonna be them hiring a Head Coach who doesn’t want to keep Sam Howell

kinda wild to consider the possibility that Washington's stadium was once the safest to fall on out of the 4 core NFC East stadiums (The Vet, Giants Stadium, Texas Stadium, RFK Stadium)... so back in the day, someone could get hurt by just walking on an NFC East field the wrong way